What type of faction would you like to see?

Vince

2 minutes ago, Henning said:

No matter how great your RP is the sad fact is most people view tattoo shops like they are clothing stores. Go in, get your shit, get out. The only reason 24/7's are busy is because there is a wide variety of items you can buy AND when a 24/7 is open, you can't access another one that isn't open.

I've had a few decent R.P. sessions in the tattoo parlour with The Backwoodz Crew on my indigenous character, alongside with the tattoo parlour in Paleto on my first character named Ras. Maybe you're not opening the store at the right time of day, then.

34 minutes ago, DLimit said:

I've had a few decent R.P. sessions in the tattoo parlour with The Backwoodz Crew on my indigenous character, alongside with the tattoo parlour in Paleto on my first character named Ras. Maybe you're not opening the store at the right time of day, then.

@Artz owns the Sandy Tattoo shop. He can attest that although you might get one or two customers who are there to RP, for the most part you see very little actual business. Why stay open when no one is coming?

• Upvote 1
On 10/22/2019 at 4:51 AM, Jennie said:

Yakuza or triad, but the first one is not allowed and nobody wants to create a triad.

Why isn't the first allowed anyways? Is it simply poorly executed every time?

On the topic of the thread, personally I'd like to see a a little more of a subtle presence when it comes to organised crime groups. The Italian mafia families seem to be doing this really well with their ownership of legitimate businesses. Maybe something like an actual cartel presence (not street gang), or a group based mostly around white collar crime apposed to amassing territory.

Edited by Fancy Toothpaste
37 minutes ago, Fancy Toothpaste said:

Why isn't the first allowed anyways? Is it simply poorly executed every time?

On the topic of the thread, personally I'd like to see a a little more of a subtle presence when it comes to organised crime groups. The Italian mafia families seem to be doing this really well with their ownership of legitimate businesses. Maybe something like an actual cartel presence (not street gang), or a group based mostly around white collar crime apposed to amassing territory.

Examine Unidad... Their presence is hardly known, despite conducting major crimes within the island.

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, DLimit said:

You don't even R.P. like that? I've witnessed San Chianksi's 24/7 and the oldschool Davis/Strawberry 24/7 stores consist of a wild amount of roleplay situations. The key is to engage with your customers that makes them desire to hang around at your place.

Even if it's script-based, make it exceed the script... I've even witnessed certain mechanic shops consist of a lot of in-depth roleplay as they form a bond based on their common interests with vehicles.

Yes, you indicated I RP'd poorly as far as I could read into it. A lot of people have complimented the quality of the tattoo shop experience, but none the less, it doesn't change the fact that I have to spend maybe three to four hours on duty and posting /badverts to get 3 customers, some days none, while I can log off and not keep it open and then all of a sudden I've earned 10-15k on a good day, however I won't move further into this topic as it isnt' about businesses, but about factions. Have a nice day.

EDIT: Also, Henning couldn't be more right about that. His points are completely valid. 

Edited by Artz
17 hours ago, Henning said:

@Artz owns the Sandy Tattoo shop. He can attest that although you might get one or two customers who are there to RP, for the most part you see very little actual business. Why stay open when no one is coming?

I also know people who own a tattoo shops. almost no one comes around

• Upvote 1

Server lacks an authentic drug trafficking organization that focuses on profit and product distribution, rather than being about power and hellbent on murder.

I may make one, but not 100% in-tune with the server yet and it's on-goings regarding drug roleplay. So we'll wait and see if the Xalisco DTO concept could work here, as I know a few bais been asking if we'll bring our concept from LSRP to here to liven up dat heroin market, uhuh. 

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, black tar said:

Server lacks an authentic drug trafficking organization that focuses on profit and product distribution, rather than being about power and hellbent on murder.

I may make one, but not 100% in-tune with the server yet and it's on-goings regarding drug roleplay. So we'll wait and see if the Xalisco DTO concept could work here, as I know a few bais been asking if we'll bring our concept from LSRP to here to liven up dat heroin market, uhuh. 

Because drugs are SHIT. The perks are lackluster to say the least and no one wants to actually RP being a drug addict/user. Because of this there is no end user to sell drugs to meaning your really only selling to 3-5 people a day if your lucky, most drug sales are inter faction and even then there is only so much you can do if there is no one to buy the final product

However it was said a new drugs system is in the works.

• Keane locked this topic