What type of faction would you like to see?

Vince

im tryna see less factions and more population, like more people i can actually just sit down on some steps at my place with some others and have multiple hour long convos with that are just realistic people-like chars and whatever happens happens. if some crazy development-filled rp happens or just some chillin happens doesn't matter long as the rp's good. always prefered that with factions as the background to that rather than such a heavy focus on factions, not all the factions, but a good few i've encountered just feel like everyones trying to play a role in that faction rather than a person that's involved. could just be me but i dunno. lot of murda murda, less life-like, in my experience, there's been a few gems but that's p much all i encounter in terms of factions and it drives me away.

if i had to say faction ideas, mainly just factions that have more of what i talked about ^

but I'd like to see some more car enthusiast related factions with proper RP standards not running around slamming into eachother and trolling 24/7. shit like lowrider car clubs (all these hispanics and no low rider car clubs wtf is goin on, its the west coast icly show us some love), some dedicated car show shit maybe, but in terms of more heavy dev-related facs. I'd love to see some shit like Wilcox waaay back in the day on lsrp, those dudes were legit as fuck, some properly intelligent mafias, not just bozos with suits & bad accents trying to extort everything poorly. i mean some legit shit, like some fuckin Valenti type shit, ooooldschool Valenti was terrifying from an outside perspective when I first encountered them. Would really love to see some harmless and fun factions that are more icly inviting like some goofball hillbillies or some hippy caravan full of some long haired surfing pot dealers and or some funny shit like that. Just creative shit, not "ayy these guys are doing this, lets make a faction to be their enemy lmao" cause that's what it feels like the server is partially rn. Again, not everything, but I feel like there's a lot of that and a lot of poor rp standards among some groups. That poofing is what i'd rather see first, then it would atleast make way for the good factions. seen/heard of a few real good ones pop up and just disappear cause the competition was so nooby it was demotivating  to even try and carve a spot for themselves.

I'm thinking about something unique and special, something that this server hasn't seen before, such as a Mexican or a black gang, or perhaps a new Russian or Albanian mob (Or any other ethnicity as long as the roleplay stays absolutely identical and only differs in slang/accent!)

I'm sure that the faction management is competent enough not to ever allow anything else on this server.

Is it weird that I’ve played a Russian and Serbian character for the 8 or so months I’ve been here and I rarely see Eastern Europeans  outside the faction I’ve been playing in? Are there a lot of Eastern European characters in the NA timezone or am I missing something?

On 10/6/2019 at 7:20 PM, imawolfrawr said:

That would be fun, but the main problem being is they are usually autonomous cells with no real leaders, etc. They don't work large scale, it would have to be like 5-6 people. I guess it could work if it was just a bunch of liberal college kids but a real antifa would be Anarchists and communists and by definition they couldn't have leaders or ranks etc. Eventually someone would try to take control then it's just not viable anymore.

For what it's worth, it could be run by an elected leader with regular elections to decide who runs it next. 

Most decisions would still be made by the group democratically, but for the sake of running the thing oocly with the system that exists, no reason you can't do it like that. 

To answer the OP's question though, I'd love to see Native stuff. You don't even need a reservation. Just role play natives that have to live in the city or outlying areas. Plenty of native people don't love on the Rez. 

The Communist sect of Antifa usually elect Chairs to assist with organizing events during group meetings, primarily as coordinators. However, they are not necessarily "leaders" in the sense of possessing absolute power, as their structure intends to remain decentralized in leadership while centralized as a collective, often resorting to direct-democratic voting as a means towards forming demands and cause of actions.

7 hours ago, aldo said:

that’ll happen when south side is more populated and isn’t boring

Unless someone actually decides to start roleplaying properly, it won't happen. I don't know why people are always depending on the whole 'once it's fun we'll start RPing' and to be honest with you guys this is lowkey the downfall of gang roleplay on GTA World. Ghetto Boyz, MS13 and The Get Money faction, are prime examples of what gang RP should be all about. It's not about guns or pushing drugs, anybody can do that. Usually where the RP comes from is the FACTION ITSELF. In Ghetto Boyz most of the beef was based around the insiders. You had people beefing over girlfriends, money, clothes and even losing games of dice. 

I'm not trying to bash on anybody but if people want to improve the server, and RP, in general, they should start fixing up the foundations. Think outside the box, characters are not cold killers who go around pushing kilos of cocaine, killing people thinking that there are no consequences. Your character should feel the shot of adrenaline going through his body as soon as some guy decides to punk him, the character should THINK about the consequences. The reason why gang RP is also lacking is that there's no actual prison system, people don't care if they'll get locked up, they'll just AFK the time or they would simply log out and return 2 days later acting like nothing happened after they've been released, and it's not the players' fault, it's more or less the server's fault for pushing away the idea of a prison since "nobody can roleplay it properly" or "we are currently focussing on the new clothing system". I don't blame the staff team for releasing these new features such as the trucker job, and many other aspects for LEGAL ROLEPLAY, but prison should of have been released ages ago, it plays a major role not only in illegal roleplay but also in LEGAL as well, you've daily life folks who probably try to avoid taxes. 

But what I'm trying to say in general is think outside the box, make something creative and make it last. Also, another suggestion, if you're to make an MC, a sureño faction, white faction or any faction in general, please do your research. Since you do have people that have watched an episode of Gangland based around MCs and they think that leading an MC is all about being a badass who doesn't obey the laws so you'll have to punk anybody that looks at you in a weird way or you decide to shoot someone since he called you a 70's biker. Biker culture, in general, is based around brotherhood, and the bikers are actually treating the hangies with respect, and they're friendly with them since this is how MCs (1% to be specific) attract and recruit members, it's after they get the prospect/probate patch when they're being treated like shit, but I'm getting out of topic. Overall if we want to improve RP we should focus on thinking outside the box and making something creative other then the typical gang banger cliche of shooting someone for stealing your shoes. As of factions that should pop up? Black, gangs in general and a few more MCs to go rogue against the current MCs, that would be interesting. 

Edited by Alfonso_Chavarria
  • Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1
1 hour ago, Alfonso_Chavarria said:

Unless someone actually decides to start roleplaying properly, it won't happen. I don't know why people are always depending on the whole 'once it's fun we'll start RPing' and to be honest with you guys this is lowkey the downfall of gang roleplay on GTA World. Ghetto Boyz, MS13 and The Get Money faction, are prime examples of what gang RP should be all about. It's not about guns or pushing drugs, anybody can do that. Usually where the RP comes from is the FACTION ITSELF. In Ghetto Boyz most of the beef was based around the insiders. You had people beefing over girlfriends, money, clothes and even losing games of dice. 

I'm not trying to bash on anybody but if people want to improve the server, and RP, in general, they should start fixing up the foundations. Think outside the box, characters are not cold killers who go around pushing kilos of cocaine, killing people thinking that there are no consequences. Your character should feel the shot of adrenaline going through his body as soon as some guy decides to punk him, the character should THINK about the consequences. The reason why gang RP is also lacking is that there's no actual prison system, people don't care if they'll get locked up, they'll just AFK the time or they would simply log out and return 2 days later acting like nothing happened after they've been released, and it's not the players' fault, it's more or less the server's fault for pushing away the idea of a prison since "nobody can roleplay it properly" or "we are currently focussing on the new clothing system". I don't blame the staff team for releasing these new features such as the trucker job, and many other aspects for LEGAL ROLEPLAY, but prison should of have been released ages ago, it plays a major role not only in illegal roleplay but also in LEGAL as well, you've daily life folks who probably try to avoid taxes. 

But what I'm trying to say in general is think outside the box, make something creative and make it last. Also, another suggestion, if you're to make an MC, a sureño faction, white faction or any faction in general, please do your research. Since you do have people that have watched an episode of Gangland based around MCs and they think that leading an MC is all about being a badass who doesn't obey the laws so you'll have to punk anybody that looks at you in a weird way or you decide to shoot someone since he called you a 70's biker. Biker culture, in general, is based around brotherhood, and the bikers are actually treating the hangies with respect, and they're friendly with them since this is how MCs (1% to be specific) attract and recruit members, it's after they get the prospect/probate patch when they're being treated like shit, but I'm getting out of topic. Overall if we want to improve RP we should focus on thinking outside the box and making something creative other then the typical gang banger cliche of shooting someone for stealing your shoes. As of factions that should pop up? Black, gangs in general and a few more MCs to go rogue against the current MCs, that would be interesting. 

do you spectate gang rpers?

• Keane locked and unlocked this topic
  • Keane locked this topic