What type of faction would you like to see?

Vince

7 minutes ago, Henning said:

What? Subsidiaries? wtf are you talking about?

As of current there is no official government faction in Los Santos. There is a "Government" but it is not a faction and has really no IG activity.

So you've finally caught up? That was my question from the start..

19 hours ago, BlackBeatles said:

So you've finally caught up? That was my question from the start..

19 hours ago, Henning said:

What? Subsidiaries? wtf are you talking about?

As of current there is no official government faction in Los Santos. There is a "Government" but it is not a faction and has really no IG activity.

There's indeed a government faction, but a lot of the work they/we do isn't public (yet), they're active in game though...

24 minutes ago, Luano said:

Scandinavian mafia! 

I'm not trying to be rude, but that simply doesn't exist IRL. There are organized crime groups within Scandinavia, but those are more linked to the Serbian mafia, and groups from other countries. It simply can't happen because it isn't a real thing.

13 minutes ago, Benny Black said:

I'm not trying to be rude, but that simply doesn't exist IRL. There are organized crime groups within Scandinavia, but those are more linked to the Serbian mafia, and groups from other countries. It simply can't happen because it isn't a real thing.

Yeah I know mate ? It's Albanians & Serbians and some bikers. I was just joking around a bit ?

That would be fun, but the main problem being is they are usually autonomous cells with no real leaders, etc. They don't work large scale, it would have to be like 5-6 people. I guess it could work if it was just a bunch of liberal college kids but a real antifa would be Anarchists and communists and by definition they couldn't have leaders or ranks etc. Eventually someone would try to take control then it's just not viable anymore.

• Keane locked and unlocked this topic
  • Keane locked this topic