What type of faction would you like to see?

Vince

Hospital faction even if it’s just the ER and run by FD emts and the rest of the building is locked off.

More server run and scripted business factions like the garbage men, city power and water actually fleshed out as proper factions like PD and FD.

• Upvote 1

What i would like to see is players being able to create their own rp and join existing factions. There is only a couple of factions currently that are big and have survived a long time mostly due to them being street gangs or being very tight knit group due to the rp they are doing.

I saw people asking for an asian street gang well there was ADZ but people expressed interest in it but never stuck around long enough for the faction to take off. There is an asian faction which is Tianjin while it is more focused on organised crime but there are no defitinions of who can join and cannot join. Being part of the faction for couple of months I have seen people join and try to join only to abandon their characters after a week or two.

People are not willing to be part of an organisation and create their own rp and use the faction itself as a "support" for their characters development. Everyone comes in and they expect drugs and guns and boat loads of cash to be given to them on day 1.

We have plenty of factions on the server, we have black gangs, Asian faction which there was two essentially at one point even three couple of months ago. There are three Italian American crews, there are three Mc's there are two country "mobs" based in Sandy's Dirt Road and the Backwoods Crew. We have a Russian mob plenty of Mexican factions.

FM should completely close the applications for at least a couple of months and force players to join existing factions and only allow completely original factions to be created instead of having repeats of the same ones.

Everyone wants to start at the top and everyone wants to be their own boss from which you get these factions with 5 people which close down after 1-2 months.

Instead of having fantasies about what faction people want, they should join existing factions and climb up the ranks and improve the existing factions through IC means by providing their own rp to the faction.

Plenty of factions want people with their own ideas on how to improve and expand but from my experience 90% of the people come into these factions expecting everything to be given to them and if not given to them they just end up quitting.

Edited by shiroq
  • Upvote 7
  • Applaud 2
1 hour ago, shiroq said:

What i would like to see is players being able to create their own rp and join existing factions. There is only a couple of factions currently that are big and have survived a long time mostly due to them being street gangs or being very tight knit group due to the rp they are doing.

I saw people asking for an asian street gang well there was ADZ but people expressed interest in it but never stuck around long enough for the faction to take off. There is an asian faction which is Tianjin while it is more focused on organised crime but there are no defitinions of who can join and cannot join. Being part of the faction for couple of months I have seen people join and try to join only to abandon their characters after a week or two.

People are not willing to be part of an organisation and create their own rp and use the faction itself as a "support" for their characters development. Everyone comes in and they expect drugs and guns and boat loads of cash to be given to them on day 1.

We have plenty of factions on the server, we have black gangs, Asian faction which there was two essentially at one point even three couple of months ago. There are three Italian American crews, there are three Mc's there are two country "mobs" based in Sandy's Dirt Road and the Backwoods Crew. We have a Russian mob plenty of Mexican factions.

FM should completely close the applications for at least a couple of months and force players to join existing factions and only allow completely original factions to be created instead of having repeats of the same ones.

Everyone wants to start at the top and everyone wants to be their own boss from which you get these factions with 5 people which close down after 1-2 months.

Instead of having fantasies about what faction people want, they should join existing factions and climb up the ranks and improve the existing factions through IC means by providing their own rp to the faction.

Plenty of factions want people with their own ideas on how to improve and expand but from my experience 90% of the people come into these factions expecting everything to be given to them and if not given to them they just end up quitting.

agreed because most factions that get a thread nowadays just die out really quickly.

as I said though if anyone is up for an abz faction then pm me

• Keane locked and unlocked this topic
  • Keane locked this topic