What type of faction would you like to see?

Vince

1 hour ago, Henning said:

A legal government faction. It gives police someone to report to, gives the people someone they can vote for and it gives me someone to corrupt. 

This. Having a court system IG would be dope as hell. DA’s office, prosecutors... It would expand the demand and need for public defenders and lawyers in general. It would be an awesome way to implement a functioning (and fun!) checks and balances system for LEO factions IG too. 

• Upvote 2

If there's some kind of modloader that can load whatever you put in, like any kind of skin/mod or ifp animation just like on samp with modloader, also without too much lagging while driving the vehicles or shooting/fighting with somebody this server would be 1000/1000 every fuckin day, I bet for that. When I see some factions (MC in this context) are without patches/symbols or whatever I start thinking about suicide with cyanide or deleting the gta V momentarily.

A functioning Los Santos Bank faction with account managing (suspicious deposits) and financial help for players who are excessive spenders. Perhaps even dipping toes in stocks of different companies. 

Or something like a sport organisation with multiple teams to compete over scripted/role played games.

(Just an idea)

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1
  • Keane locked and unlocked this topic
  • Keane locked this topic