What type of faction would you like to see?

Vince

As the topic reads, what type of faction would you like to see on the server? Is there some concept that doesn't exist here yet that you've thought of? 

I'll start. 

I'd like to see a criminal business oriented secret society with no race requirements. 

Just playing with ideas. 

This is actually kind of lacking, but the application process and the nature of a secret group made it complicated to create. If your group is supposed to be below the radar and you have to create a faction thread with screenshots of your conspiracies, it kind of defeats the purpose, given the amount of metagaming on the server... Hopefully the reorganization of FM will allow for more discreet and more out-of-the-box groups. 

I'd also be curious to see more organic and natural groups. Groups whose faction evolves based on RP and not based on "the realistic plan". Whose path is determined by natural RP, and not forced towards a specific end.

E.g.: you have a legal biker group, some dubious people join and start doing illegal stuff. Either you OOC'ly go "Oi, our OOC plan was to be legal so you're kicked and reported" and... ehf. Or, the group evolves as it realistically would, and starts becoming increasingly dodgy over time. I prefer the latter, obviously, since it follows the flow of RP ? 

• Upvote 1

1. Anarchist/Anti-Fascist Movement or a "Punk" faction.

2. Indigenous Faction in the countryside
3. Filipino or Hawaiian gangs.
4. Black Guerrilla Family, Black Mafia Family, or The Californian New Black Panthers
5. Black/African Organized Crime

6. D.P.R.K. Espionage (Challenging to do without an engaging government)

7. Cult Jim Jones-style faction in the mountains... Farcry, right?

Edited by DLimit
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, BadassBaboon said:

Russian bratvas is something that could be quite interesting in my opinion.

that’s been done so many times and it’s LS not russia

1 minute ago, StoneFire said:

Military legal faction. Not that I think it would be useful or what they would even do since there really isn't a need for one, still I think that would be hella cool and totally join it.

wouldnt be approved because theres no need for it as u said

54 minutes ago, DLimit said:

1. Anarchist/Anti-Fascist Movement or a "Punk" faction.

2. Indigenous Faction in the countryside
3. Filipino or Hawaiian gangs.
4. Black Guerrilla Family, Black Mafia Family, or The Californian New Black Panthers
5. Black/African Organized Crime

6. D.P.R.K. Espionage (Challenging to do without an engaging government)

7. Cult Jim Jones-style faction in the mountains... Farcry, right?

damn, +1

• Keane locked and unlocked this topic
  • Keane locked this topic