[Saints News] Glow Night 19' - HEAT NIGHTCLUB

Loco

YhJydCu.png

glow210.jpg

Glow Night '19 at HEAT Nightclub

Lola Mendoza

Good day, readers! I'm here to present to you another adventure through the HEAT Nightclub. However, this particular voyage was on a whole different level. For those that are curious, you can check my previous tour here.

Upon my entrance, I was immediately blown away by the resounding music. Before my arrival, I suffered from a minor car accident and as a result, I had constant nose bleeds. But I couldn't allow for such nuisances to stand between me and my assignment. The tunes reassuringly brought comfort back on the menu.

My first check-point was the bar. I couldn't tell if I was proud or embarrassed that some of the bar-staff had started to recognize my presence, let alone refer to me by my actual name. Nonetheless, I greeted them and had a couple of drinks with my accomplice before proceeding deeper. Do note that my dancing never came to a stop.

Another remarkable instance was the dress code! Everyone was colorfully radiant in their own unique way as they danced in harmony. It truly was a glowing sight to behold.

glow110.jpg

By the time I reached the dance floor, DJ AOI had already decided that the warm-up round was complete and that it was now the time to get groovy. The musical theme of the night was Drum and Bass. The crowd became wild and quickly picked up the pace, everyone was jumping out of sheer excitement. DJ AOI ensured to deliver the right tracks to keep the mood on its peak level. Not to mention how engaging she consistently was with her fans, notably when she complimented their glorious moves on the dancefloor.

That's my summary of this eventful night. If you haven't had the chance to pay a visit to the HEAT Nightclub, I hope that this article inspires you to do so. Their theme nights are unique and enjoyable and bring patrons a refreshing take on the nightlife scene. Spread love and party hard, folks!

Saints News is also looking to schedule up a possible meeting with DJ AOI, where we'll discuss her career and her views on nightlife in Los Santos. Stay tuned!

You can also show your support for the Heat Nightclub by clicking -here-. Further on, you can also follow and keep track of DJ AOI's activities -here-.

More From Saints:

Warehouse Review

Blaine County Wildlife Preservation's Mission

Hales Tales Game Review - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch Remake)

Saints News

#ForSaintsBySaints

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1

Username: Lu-Lu

Comment: Oh for the love of God can we stop with entertainment news? What is this? Buzzfeed of LS. 

Im sorry but these are irrelevent news that will fade within a day. Im sorry but noone but your circle jerk really cares.

What about some informative news? Social situation in the city, poverty, cases of corruption, contraversional news, impactful court cases, alleged police miscunduct. Political news, market information? Any international news? Do you really lack feedback so much? 

• mj2002 locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic