Vinewood hills/Richman villas.

Raisin

Short description: This idea will probably get negative feedback but I'm gonna post it anyway. So as our player base is growing and people need places to RP in. I find it's a good time to slowly add villas players can buy.

Detailed description: Right now every player who has played/earned enough have a house at mirror park, sadly these houses there are limited and prices keep rising, I find it's a good time for wealthier characters to move up and make some room for new players or so.

Commands to add:

Items to add: Properties.

How would your suggestion improve the server? It would make room for new players to enjoy server while owning a nice house at Mirror and wealthy characters can actually do something with their money.

Additional information: I suggest that they would be added one at a time, so new one won't be released before previous house is bought.

Edited by Rml

Pretty much what Rybyn said. The houses in the hills fit absolutely nobody on GTA:W that I know of, and I have yet to see anyone properly roleplay rich other than just rolling around in high end cars and flexing with little to no backstory. I suggest we focus on Morningwood to bring players more decent properties in middle class areas such as the plentiful apartments that surround Morningwood. Would also be nice to see more roleplay around that area as it has next to nothing in it.

Edited by JustAnM43
  • 2 weeks later...

I find it a bit limiting and close-minded to say, "There is no character that would suit those houses." What about the several Mafias around and their leaders/bosses, just to name one. 

Also, I believe that it is stopping some character's progression when there's nothing to "dream off" or set one's goals to besides a fancy car. (A low-class individual growing up in the ghetto and dreaming to one day be a self-made millionaire kind of character like we have the one guy from the storyline of GTA.)

Richman may be too much for the beginning, but having ONE house up for sale there for a descend amount (15m maybe?). But other areas as mentioned above like Vespucci, at the side of the highway. Chumash is a beautiful area that doesn't seem to high-class. It could provide for excellent RP since it's father away from the city and also has a shopping area next to the highway.

Just my few cents...

Note for @Rml.

Please use comfortable to read formatting to respect the reader ?

1 hour ago, Scarlett Voyce said:

I find it a bit limiting and close-minded to say, "There is no character that would suit those houses." What about the several Mafias around and their leaders/bosses, just to name one. 

something tells me that mafia leaders aren't realistically going to buy literal mansions with blood money and attract the attention of law enforcement in doing so

roleplaying rich in general is a pretty notable niché from what i've seen and rarely is it done right  — the majority of people i've seen who roleplay rich are barhoppers who drink 1 beer the whole night n don't say much of value and then drive home with a random girl or boy in their 600k pariah like they're patrick bateman so tbh adding in these mansions is a waste of time when there's no one fit (rp quality wise) to take them

Edited by aloegarten
  • Upvote 1

The houses next to the highway on vespucci would be nice, also there are some other houses in pacific bluffs. I feel like it's kind of retarded that you have to pay like 400k for a middle class house in mirror park atm, because all the actually rich lads are living in middle class housing, because there is absolutely 0 higher class housing added in. Fuck do you care how they roleplay being rich. If they've got the money, then they are rich enough to own those houses... Currently I feel like no higher class housing has been added in, because people will bitch about paying 800k for a two story mirror park house and the value dropping hard.

If you want to go in more realistic, add property tax that's like 1% of the market value per week or something. I know people will bitch about taxes and shit, but who cares.. Taxes are there irl aswell.

Edited by Gazzeh

A lot of people saying people don't know how to RP rich and it confused me quite a lot. Do you have first-hand experience? No, you don't. Your view of a rich person is most likely based on something you've seen on TV. Everyone is different and yes that includes rich people as well, not every rich person falls under the stereotype. There isn't a guideline or rules a person needs to follow to be classed as "rich".

You guys act like it's the personality that makes a rich person. What happened to being unique and create a character that will be remembered? Why do you guys want a textbook rich person?

/rant

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 4
  • Björk locked this topic