Display Insurance fee & expiration date in /vstats

Vash Baldeus

Short description:

Currently in order to see the fee, you either need to /vpark and /vget the car in order to see it, or call 207 and be charged straight up and be told how much. No other-way to see how much insurance is.

Detailed description:

Currently in order to see how much the insurance cost on a specific car you have only one way of knowing, which is spawning the car(re-spawning it if it is already spawned) in order to get notified of how much you owe in insurance. Calling 205 does not state how much you owe, if you call 207 you are straight off charged with it and told how much. 

My idea revolves around the fact that the /vstats command will display the fee of how much you owe insurance if it is not paid, if it is paid it will display expiration date, since that information does exists in-real life on the paperwork for the car. In the current situation, we need to go to the UCP and through several sub-menus to get to this information.

Commands to add:

None, since /vstats exists already

Items to add:

N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server?

It's more of Quality of Life improvement

Additional information:

How currently the /vstats is displayed:

VCvlNWw.png

My idea is make Insurance a line of it's own showing price, expiration date, which will enhance the quality of life in-my honest opinion.

• Upvote 2
  • 5 months later...