1.6.7 update - fuel consumption

zaXer.

Fuel consumption was recently tinkered with in an update, and cars now waste extremely little fuel. I bought a brand new caracara, have driven ti for over 200+ miles and fuel has dropped only by little 15%. With that rate, I'll have to refill it about once every two months.

I also own a helicopter and the fuel consumption on that thing is really low as well. This also kills all sorts of gas station roleplay (which was already almost dead), so instead of us trying to revive it, we make cars consume even less fuel.

I think the way ti was before was perfectly fine, you'd have to refill on a regular basis. When running from the cops, you had an actual chance of running out of fuel.

Edited by zaXer.
4 hours ago, Sean_Davenport said:

@zaXer. The Property Management stated that nobody can own a Gas Station, therefore, no people can work at it, hence why fuel consumption should remain low in my opinion.

I'm not sure if you are aware (since you are banned), but players can still work at a gas station with /bjoin and earn money from that while they are working there. So increasing the fuel usage to something between the previous high setting and the low usage of today would be a good middle ground solution.

• Applaud 2