1.6.7 update - fuel consumption

zaXer.

On 3/31/2020 at 8:12 AM, Chuck Lee said:

What about us trucking company owners. I show you my fuel expenses per week and you won’t be saying the same.

That's apart of a major expense any trucking company would have in reality. Except in the real world we can't petition God to make it so our fuel runs down slower. 

Edited by Torlo
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Torlo said:

That's apart of a major expense any trucking company would have in reality. Except in the real world we can't petition God to make it so our fuel runs down faster. 

We can buy eco friendly vehicles that don’t waste too much gas there’s multiple options in the real world. Here there isn’t. And I already spend like 11,000 - 16,000 on fuel. And th en there’s the insurance price of 20 trucks. 

Edited by Chuck Lee
Just now, Chuck Lee said:

We can buy eco friendly vehicles that don’t waste too much gas there’s multiple options here there isn’t. And I already spend like 11,000 - 16,000 on fuel. And th en there’s the insurance price of 20 trucks. 

I really don't think making it so I only have to refuel my car once a week when I drive around for about 50 in game miles a day is realistic and it shouldn't be unrealistic because it's expensive for a trucking company. Not mention running a fleet of 20 trucks that you fuel and pay insurance for yourself is not cheap in real life or in the game. 

Just now, Torlo said:

I really don't think making it so I only have to refuel my car once a week when I drive around for about 50 in game miles a day is realistic and it shouldn't be unrealistic because it's expensive for a trucking company. Not mention running a fleet of 20 trucks that you fuel and pay insurance for yourself is not cheap in real life or in the game. 

What’s the mileage on your car? And how active are you per week. 

What’s the mileage on your car? And how active are you per week. 

I don't see how it's relevant, seeing as how in reality truckers drive way more than the average driver. I'm not really sure how the gas tank works in trucks in the server, wether it has the same capacity for gas as a regular 4 door does or not (which would be really dumb if it didn't), but if it is the same capacity then yes that does need to change truck gas tanks can typically carry far more gas than an average 4 door. 

1 minute ago, Torlo said:

I don't see how it's relevant, seeing as how in reality truckers drive way more than the average driver. I'm not really sure how the gas tank works in trucks in the server, wether it has the same capacity for gas as a regular 4 door does or not (which would be really dumb if it didn't), but if it is the same capacity then yes that does need to change truck gas tanks can typically carry far more gas than an average 4 door. 

Every car has the same consumption. Even aircraft and it’s the same price for a full tank around $555

Edited by Chuck Lee

Every car ya the same consumption. Even aircraft and it’s the same price for a full tank around $555

Well that's just not very well thought out at all, I can agree with you there and say that a semi truck should have almost double the fuel capacity of an average 4 door under the assumption that we have this very same fuel system. 

On 4/2/2020 at 11:30 AM, Chuck Lee said:

Every car has the same consumption. Even aircraft and it’s the same price for a full tank around $555

Well if that's true then I don't see how you spend 10-16k on fuel per week. Lately I've been RPing a lot and I don't even spend more than 500 bucks on fuel a month..

Plus you're working that whole time right? Don't you get like 5k an hour? I think this is rather a business problem than a fuel system problem. If trucking is too expensive because of fuel, the wages should be higher or the service needs to be more expensive or the products you get and deliver need a bigger marge.