The Football/Soccer Thread

Dano

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disappointed to see Celtic to go out of the Europa League, that's pretty much my own Football opinion this year.

Interesting note: what's with these rumours that the Premier League title is going to 'forfeit' if the season is cancelled due to Coronavirus pandemic?

Basically they're saying that if the season is cancelled this year Liverpool might not be awarded the title which I think is some cosmic cruelty, and I'm not even a fan.

Edited by sio
6 hours ago, sio said:

Disappointed to see Celtic to go out of the Europa League, that's pretty much my own Football opinion this year.

Interesting note: what's with these rumours that the Premier League title is going to 'forfeit' if the season is cancelled due to Coronavirus pandemic?

Basically they're saying that if the season is cancelled this year Liverpool might not be awarded the title which I think is some cosmic cruelty, and I'm not even a fan.

Where did you hear those rumours?

10 hours ago, sio said:

if dis happens i will genuinely never watch football again, i cant handle another title flop.. 2013/14 hurt me too hard

• Gall locked this topic