Liberty Style Pizza

Flow

username: marcus_guerra

Comment: Went to this pizzeria after a long working day. It has beautiful views which makes it an ideal place for some food. I was there around 4 so not exactly a busy time. No one came to seat me so after about 10 minutes standing like lemons I sat down, waited for menus and again no joy so went to get them myself. Then sat for about 40 minutes without so much as a hi.  The only way you will get service by the looks of it will be to sit near the menu table where the staff will get you.  After another 15 minutes I could finally order my Original LC pizza and they told me they were out of Pizza! What Pizza restaurant runs out of damn pizza!!!!!!

So I ordered another pizza named Smokey Smokey and finally got my cold Smokey Smokey pizza.  The pizza was cold but It wasn't that bad. The owner compensated me with a diet coke which was OK.

The waitress was really friendly but they should have more staff in the kitchen as other tables had same problem! Need to improve service as location is the best for business. I have to say there is a pleasant atmosphere and it felt like I was in Florence, Italy for a moment. The beer prices are insane... 10$ for a beer. That is what I earn an hour....

ALSO It's really sad there is no pizza's with beef. Is this an Italian pizzeria or the Indian taj mahal ?

I hope the response to this rating won't be as cold as the food. This leaves my rating at three stars.

Rating: ★★★

Edited by A_Acko
14 minutes ago, A_Acko said:

Comment: Went to this pizzeria after a long working day. It has beautiful views which makes it an ideal place for some food. I was there around 4 so not exactly a busy time. No one came to seat me so after about 10 minutes standing like lemons I sat down, waited for menus and again no joy so went to get them myself. Then sat for about 40 minutes without so much as a hi.  The only way you will get service by the looks of it will be to sit near the menu table where the staff will get you.  After another 15 minutes I could finally order my Original LC pizza and they told me they were out of Pizza! What Pizza restaurant runs out of damn pizza!!!!!!

So I ordered another pizza named Smokey Smokey and finally got my cold Smokey Smokey pizza.  The pizza was cold but It wasn't that bad. The owner compensated me with a diet coke which was OK.

The waitress was really friendly but they should have more staff in the kitchen as other tables had same problem! Need to improve service as location is the best for business. I have to say there is a pleasant atmosphere and it felt like I was in Florence, Italy for a moment. The beer prices are insane... 10$ for a beer. That is what I earn an hour....

ALSO It's really sad there is no pizza's with beef. Is this an Italian pizzeria or the Indian taj mahal ?

I hope the response to this rating won't be as cold as the food. This leaves my rating at three stars.

username- LCpizza

comment - Liberty Style running out of pizzas?! That's happening the day you're a millionaire and can afford our beer Marcus!

Hope to see you actually stop by soon!

3 hours ago, A_Acko said:

username: PatricSwazy1980

Comment: Even homeless people earn more then 10 bucks an hour. 10 $ a beer is a huge bargain. It averages 60. I think this guy is just trolling. I personally had great time and pizza was heavenly.

Rating: ★★★★★

Comment: So I got a pizza last week from this tent and I have to say the overral service has improved, which results in my 3 star rating now being a 4 star rating. However there are still issues with this place. People that are on a gluten free diet shouldn't go to this place since there's no Gluten Free Pizza. The cheese is also full of too much fat!!!

There should be an option for young cheese. Most pizza's are served with CHEDDAR CHEESE ???

This also surprises me as pizza is already a unhealthy thing in general, but adding cheap cheddar cheese as a topping is a really bad thing!

I will be honest in saying that the employees have a tendency to move a little slower than normal. I'm not expecting them to rush through preparing the food, but if everyone picked up the pace, just a half of a notch, it could take them WAY FURTHER. 

I did notice that everyone was working diligently and there wasn't any standing around and chit or shit chatting. I like to see when everyone works as a team and is keeping up with their responsibilities just like a real Italian PIZZERIA. However, if they worked on improving this maybe they could serve everyone in a short time span....

One thing that also bothers me still is the high prices. I would give a 5 star rating if it weren't for the high prices. There should also be a discount system for customers that are pizza freaks. Veterans, ex law enforcement and other handicaps already have way too much discounts, benefits and everything in this country.... there should be a change in that! 

The loyal & fair tax paying citizen should also receive discount if one visits a certain business very often........

In overal my experience with this pizzeria has improved.

Rating: ★★★★

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Guest locked this topic