Decals do nothing.

cryybabyycryy

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, cryybabyycryy said:

i am wondering if its rage side? everytime i uninstall rage and reinstall, it keeps settings like my username and direct connect ip. not sure how or why ? ?

Going back to this, all of this stuff is probably stored in your documents, in your RockstarGames folder where your saves and other stuff are found. Have you deleted the entire folder while re-installing GTA?

13 hours ago, Mitch said:

I'm having issues with this file as well, after checking it with OpenIV it's returning corruption errors. 

Like Cry did, it's probably a good idea to try and remove your RockstarGames folder in documents and let GTA re-add it when you go back in-game. (Of course backup some stuff if you have sensitive data or anything you wanna keep in there.)

13 hours ago, cryybabyycryy said:

deleted all files outta the social club folders in documents.. and i got purses and socks ?

Glad it worked!

10 hours ago, Nervous said:

So which path exactly did you delete? It's interesting

I deleted both of these folders then ran RAGEMP, it prompted me to pick local or cloud storage and calibrate the brightness of the game then worked. I did a clean install of GTA5 and Redux over night and it kept working. Later after a crash the legs were not showing again for me (or any decals), so again i deleted these two folders and did the above steps and they have been back visible since,

cRWDWWj.png

• Cara pinned, unpinned and locked this topic