FIFA 20

Santos _

1 hour ago, Foster said:

Any fifa 20 pc players lmao. I reached div 3 in online seasons and can't find opponents anymore. 

Ultimate team on pc is shit too, barley any players, and prices are inflated af

It's the same story year after year, the game dies after TOTY is released and the holidays end ?

I typically only play FIFA with my brother on Friendlies. Never got into online play or anything like that (mind you, with PC being my main source of gaming I don't subscribe to console online packages so I don't have access to it).

I have fun with FIFA one-off matches because there's nothing to lose. It means I can laugh at the bugs that occur quite often in the game, rather than tear my hair out.

I imagine if I invested money into it like a lot of people do, I would be a lot more frustrated with it. It is after-all, an unfinished game. It has been for years, and the only reason EA get away with that is because there isn't any other real football game competitor out there, with PES struggling to get sufficient licensing to make it immersive enough for most players.

It's not just the standard bugs that are there either. There's clear laziness around the development of this game. You can find the Summary of the law changes by IFAB by clicking here. There is quite a lot in there, and not one change is reflected in the new FIFA.

Maybe I'm just too picky because I'm a football referee and the issues surrounding the game stick out like a sore thumb for me, but EA have neglected this game for far too long. The new futsal stuff is cute, but I would have liked them to fix the main game first.

/rant

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi! I am going to lock and archive this thread for inactivity. Please go ahead and send a forum PM my way if you want it unlocked and back into the section! You can also report your thread and as for it to be unlocked that way as well!

• Wuhtah locked this topic