Car Tune Network

liq

uetMNK7.png

VVtNi9h.png

About — Car Tune Network

Our Mission

It is our mission at Car Tune Network Auto Shop to delight our customers with automotive expertise, excellent service, and thorough communication as we partner with them in the caring of their automotive related needs. Honesty, integrity, and respect will drive our relationships with our customers and employees and permeate all we do.

Certified Experts

Our excellent service, and proactive preventative approach, are all part of how we do more for you. The technicians on our team are ASE certified and participate in ongoing education and training to provide your vehicle with the latest automotive technology and best repair practices. We service both import and domestic vehicles, and also specialize in customs and tuning for a broad variety of fine automobiles. We take pride in our work and back every repair with a leading warrant within 7 days of practice – we service and customize your vehicle right because we love what we do!

Customer Convenience & Care

Bringing your car in for service can be not only an interruption to your daily routine, but also to your budget. At CarTune Network we offer quality service at competitive prices so that you can get the greatest value. To better serve you, we we also accept financing through various insurance companies so that you can make sure your vehicle’s performance is well taken care of.

Community Activism/Vision

We seek to support our local communities and make considerable efforts in taking part in various organizations such as nonprofits, local training programs, and community events. Thus, we put our expertise and services on the line and are actively seeking partnerships within our domain.

Our main partner is Rush In Automotive Organization given we share the common goal of supporting racing professionally and want to see it expand properly, on track, and be taken off the streets. We wholeheartedly provide our services to RiA and support them in all of their endeavors, and we are happy to be along for the journey.

Why Choose Car Tune Network?

• Over 25 Years Combined Experience

• Locally Owned and Operated

• Quality Part & Materials 

• Import & Domestic Service Certified Technicians

VVtNi9h.png

Recruitment — Car Tune Network

Join The Team

Recruitment is currently closed for one more candidate in a technician position. Training program enrollment is currently closed, expertise and references required.

Process

Our recruitment process conveys an informal interest in the position which is often expressed in person (or via e-mail) followed by a discussion at a management level with immediate turn around. If able to succeed through the interest phase, an auditing phase will occur where one will work a shift under the supervision of their designee (another technician, usually a senior) at no cost given the end goal. Their performance will be evaluated and an employment recommendation will be forwarded to the management team to consider. We have a maximum of a 24-hour turnaround on audit results.

Training Program

We run a basic automotive training program for those who wish to work alongside us and have little to no experience in mechanics. The training program is directly headed by one of our management members and requires a formal interview and subsequent enrollment within the program if successful. The program lasts 7 days (1 week), after which an audit will occur on the 7th day. If successful, employment offer will be forwarded. Trainees are formally hired at Car Tune Network but work on a fixed salary instead of being evaluated to an individual profit share.

VVtNi9h.png

Contact Us — Car Tune Network

[email protected]

CTN2.png

Edited by liq
  • Upvote 4

(( OOC Disclaimer: We aim to portray realistic urban auto shop environment. Our main focus is role-playing as accurately and realistically as possible while bringing quality role-play to the community. Our common goal is to simply have fun while bearing in mind the aforementioned aspects. We understand both prior management and generally auto shop role-play already has a set in stone culture, however we feel confident with the current membership base to try and uphold this concept at a better standard.

If you're interested in keeping up with us on an OOC level, click here to join our Discord server (permanent invite link)))

KxPPpXw.png

October 13th, 2019 — Car Tune Network introduces its new brand and expands its services in customs, all from bodywork to performance. This is a welcomed overhaul based on the auto shop's prosperity in recent months, and we are happy to stand alongside all car culture communities state wide.

Zachary Gallagher, Owner, wanted to take this opportunity to formally announce Car Tune Network's partnership with Rush In Automotive Organization and solidify the broad vision of the establishment. Please receive our humble appreciation for our new look, Lucas!

"It's been very hard for me to find reliable servicing and customs work. While I take inspiration and wholeheartedly respect and support places like Autohaven, I wanted to have something different. Our garage at Car Tune Network is different because it's a locally owned and operated community garage specializing in a wide array of aspects, ranging from quality servicing at affordable prices all the way to customs. It's a place for all makes and models to find what they're looking for, and I've been happy to team up with people like Avis Miller (now our operations manager) to see this goal through, among others.

It's safe to say I've been revolving around the car scene a lot and so have all of our employees and loyal customers. And what I've personally noticed is the uprising of street racing. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all aspects of the whole car culture community we've got going on in San Andreas, but I teamed up with Rush In Automotive specifically for one reason. To bring racing off the streets and on track, where I feel it belongs. To make the next generation understand it's worth making a career out of it rather than burning rubber and meeting your maker on a quarter mile. Lucas Miller and Eric Coleman, Rush In Automotive founders, see through the same lens as I do. It's why they've got our undivided, exclusive support."

Virtually nothing is changing in Car Tune Network's day by day operations. We will continue to work out of Strawberry, as you know us, and our service warranty of 21 days or 211 miles equivalent will continue to strive. We're going to continue to offer our same quality services to you and we hope to see you swing by!

###

• Guest locked this topic