Current Faction Requirements for Gang RP

Cadillac

9 minutes ago, Benny Black said:

Yeah, gang rp has sort of been crushed by certain people. The gang factions that they do approve tend to not know what they're doing and be inaccurate depictions of that group. It's honestly ridiculous, but this thread is just gonna get trashed by staff anyway. So none of this matters.

Yeah definitely, but it is what it is. If they don't want to have this conversation, the server will simply continue to lose members & factions.

• Upvote 2

I try to stay out of FM's way entirely but I've heard a lot of people who I know do a lot of great things get shut down by FM when those people are doing nothing but trying to create something that's going to add to the immersion of the server. You're hurting the server by telling good rpers they can't rp something they're passionate about. The whole faction admission process needs to be worked on in my opinion, it really feels like the people who are in charge of illegal roleplay can't be bothered to help or even answer questions most of the time.

Just now, Captain said:

I try to stay out of FM's way entirely but I've heard a lot of people who I know do a lot of great things get shut down by FM when those people are doing nothing but trying to create something that's going to add to the immersion of the server. You're hurting the server by telling good rpers they can't rp something they're passionate about. The whole faction admission process needs to be worked on in my opinion, it really feels like the people who are in charge of illegal roleplay can't be bothered to help or even answer questions most of the time.

Couldn't agree more. Captain here always puts things into perspective.