SAN ANDREAS MULTIPLAYER

Nartito

1 hour ago, lordcumiring said:

Why did all the staff resign? 

Basically because they were tired of telling lies all over and over again. Mmartin always ordered them to promise players for development, features and changes that were never done, they always found a way out to cover their failure but unfortunately they couldn't do a thing this time, things got out of hand and I don't blame players for their raging and the mess they done on their forums. From another perspective, LSRP staff team never understood that with an administrator rank comes responsibility, all they wanted was the green nametag since they were craving for power in a game that's nothing to what we call Real life. That's why they left once they realized that their positions became worthless.

Edited by Guest
10 hours ago, Uriz said:

Basically because they were tired of telling lies all over and over again. Mmartin always ordered them to promise players for development, features and changes that were never done, they always found a way out to cover their failure but unfortunately they couldn't do a thing this time, things got out of hand and I don't blame players for their raging and the mess they done on their forums. From another perspective, LSRP staff team never understood that with an administrator rank comes responsibility, all they wanted was the green nametag since they were craving for power in a game that's nothing to what we call Real life. That's why they left once they realized that their positions became worthless.

not all were craving "power"

On 12/9/2019 at 2:15 AM, Triple-J said:

@Burn Damn someone from PR-RP?? I think I made this for BGO on PR-RP back in 2010 lol.

Loool,  I remember that video.. Wasn't that Waka's faction? Or DC was his name back then, Brisco Stacks.. I was playing in 2010 also, was in 626  Murdablock and admin.

• Kyra locked this topic