SAN ANDREAS MULTIPLAYER

Nartito

On 12/7/2019 at 4:44 AM, lordcumiring said:

How's the roleplay quality do you guys think comparing to LSRP?

considering half the playerbase is from LSRP, you can tell it's the same and kinda better since it's new for most of the people and they wanna be legit, instead of trolling like some might've done on LSRP. obviously you can see people who are new to roleplay and as every new player to RP their actions might seem slightly unrealistic but they're getting the grip of it so I wouldn't say it's all that bad

not gonna lie i get more of a realistic although not accurate feel from GTAW more so than LS-RP. On LS-RP, the playerbase turned toxic after a while, everybody was play to DM or play to win, never just play for fun. You had quality rpers, sure, but some of them dropped off the face of the earth and never got the chance to teach some of the newer players. With that shit going on at LS-RP right now? I'd say a lot of LS-RP players (the quality ones) will  be GTAW bound. 

Edited by $lappy
  • Upvote 1
18 hours ago, Infinity said:

considering half the playerbase is from LSRP, you can tell it's the same and kinda better since it's new for most of the people and they wanna be legit, instead of trolling like some might've done on LSRP. obviously you can see people who are new to roleplay and as every new player to RP their actions might seem slightly unrealistic but they're getting the grip of it so I wouldn't say it's all that bad

So it really depends on the GTA W quality controller. I've been DMed a lot on LSRP so hopefully the GTA W staff can lead the freshmen and construct a not play to win mindset for them. 

18 hours ago, $lappy said:

not gonna lie i get more of a realistic although not accurate feel from GTAW more so than LS-RP. On LS-RP, the playerbase turned toxic after a while, everybody was play to DM or play to win, never just play for fun. You had quality rpers, sure, but some of them dropped off the face of the earth and never got the chance to teach some of the newer players. With that shit going on at LS-RP right now? I'd say a lot of LS-RP players (the quality ones) will  be GTAW bound. 

Yeah I think people are moving out. SAMP is dying as well. But the question is will those DMers and play to win type of players overrun GTA W? If so, I'd say an LSRP v2 ? I can say the roleplay atmosphere is way better here than LSRP.

3 hours ago, Cocaine Papi said:

The biggest difference has to be the PD, I hope they'll fix these dudes down the road because it's tilting. I've only had 2 encounters with the PD here on GTA:W but they seriously couldn't end up being worse.

Biker gangs are far from being good here on GTA:W but atleast you don't have to deal with them if you don't want to.

Other than that it is pretty all right. Gang roleplay is rising and most factions are pretty capable.

But seriously fix the PD, please.

I've never roleplayed with PD before so I can't really say whether it is bad. How bad is it? I was in PD LSRP early 2019 and it was a good experience. They really put an effort to throw away the pay to win mindset. However, I'm applying PD here. Just want to get some point of views of the PD here.

• Kyra locked this topic