Fatal Error: Resources did not get downloaded properly

kartmaNN

Never had this error before but it sounds like maybe a corrupt download of the server files. So what I'd suggest trying is going to the install location of RAGEMP\client_resources and deleting the folder 164.132.206.209_22005.

If you're not sure where Rage MP is installed, right click the shortcut on your desktop and click Properties then check the Target path.

Then once you reconnect it will download the server files again and hopefully you should be good to go.

On 8/27/2019 at 4:40 PM, Scorgasmic said:

Never had this error before but it sounds like maybe a corrupt download of the server files. So what I'd suggest trying is going to the install location of RAGEMP\client_resources and deleting the folder 164.132.206.209_22005.

If you're not sure where Rage MP is installed, right click the shortcut on your desktop and click Properties then check the Target path.

Then once you reconnect it will download the server files again and hopefully you should be good to go.

tried that multiple times, it hasn't worked

On 9/2/2019 at 1:57 AM, Bospy said:

Corrupt download of server files or something is corrupt in your install. It's super easy to reinstall RageMP if the above doesn't work, just go through the uninstall process.

yeah I did that a few times but no luck the error keeps appearing

• Cara locked this topic