GTAW 1.7 Development blog

Thanks everyone for your efforts on making this update, really cool and realistic features! I also think the 250 miles car service is a bit too short.

Any updates on new scripted houses in the northern and western parts of LS?

• Developer
1 hour ago, Kim said:

Thanks everyone for your efforts on making this update, really cool and realistic features! I also think the 250 miles car service is a bit too short.

Any updates on new scripted houses in the northern and western parts of LS?

Its not 250 miles. Thats just a reminder that you need service within 250 miles. You need service every 2k (or sooner with maxed out cars)

• Applaud 1
On 8/25/2019 at 3:47 PM, DrShocking12 said:

anyway to self maintain cars? only problem I have is that there would probably no way to RP an independant mechanic... well there isn't right now.

Yeah that's kind of a problem for me as well. I want to be able to RP working on my own vehicles, and installing my own parts, but I'd still have to go to a garage to actually get it done after the RP. Which makes the trip to the garage sort of OOC for me. I do understand that it's more of an issue with if people were able to do it themselves then garages and mechanics would be out of business sadly as everyone would prefer do it on their own.

Back On-Topic: Been waiting for this evidence system to get released! ? I think I remember reading about it somewhere a while back that it would be an upcoming feature. Looking forward to these updates and great work as always!