Trece Diecinueve

We're aiming to portray a realistic spin-off of the Mara Salvatrucha gang based in Los Angeles with a low-income run-down community based around it to increase the immersion. This doesn't restrict your character from being flashy once they've got means to back up the ends to justify it. 

We highly recommend people who're looking to join us to start off between 14-17 years old to allow for more room to develop your character and allow for countless opportunities to influence them into doing certain things, we're not going to completely restrict you and your character but we want to keep realism as a primary factor within the faction while also ensuring all members have fun. 

In case you're wondering why we've decided to go with Trece Dicienueve and not a clique name such as Palomino Tiny Winos; Mara Salvatrucha 13 for the thread name, is because we're portraying Mara Salvatrucha as a whole. We're planning to expand the faction into countless cliques as our member base grows over time, whilst roleplaying a spin-off of the Los Angeles MS-13 program. To dive more into that, basically, there's a Salvadoran program that operates in Latin-America and in other states of the US whilst the Los Angeles program is nothing like that as they pay taxes to La eMe and identify as Sureños. 

For now, Palomino Tiny Winos will portray a spin-off of the notorious Normandie Locos clique from MS-13 based in Los Angeles. For any more questions or inquiries, my PMs are wide open and waiting to be bombarded with them; might take a while for me to respond but I'll get to it eventually. As for anyone wishing to roleplay with us, if you need help with something anyone in the leadership will be glad to help you; myself, @wicked iraheta, @California & @Marero Whisper

Edited by midnight creepin