Review of applications

Each application reviewer has his own opinion about what's right or wrong about answers on a application, although that's completely understandable I don't understand when you fill in the application form through the UCP and it gets denied for a certain part, and you fix the part mentioned, the next reviewer adds another set of parts for you to fix due to his opinion on what's right or what's wrong. 

Luckily once you get accepted you don't need to fill in the application again, but it doesn't make any sense for new players that wish to join. Therefore my suggestion is that once applications are reviewed and denied, the notes of the last reviewer should be visible for other reviewers so they can check what the application was denied for and if that has been fixed in the next application. 

If the first reviewer tells you to fix part one, the next reviewer tells you to fix part two and three, the next reviewer tells you you missed one thing and tells you to fix part one again and check part four. It's quite time wasting and in my opinion discouraging for people to join.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Actually this happened to me when I started as well, and it frustrated me very much. I can't really blame the second reviewer there was flaws to my application, but the first reviewer only listed a few problems and I fixed those just to have the second one list endlessly.
Don't know how the process could be made better though.