Test drive the car you want to buy.

Archix

Okay so here's the thing that I think would be realistic and cool with dealerships.

I really like specific car and it's costy and I don't know how it drives so instead of going to GTA Online to test out that vehicle. 

I suggest to let us do a testdrive with the car wihtout buying it like that floating ghost or make a special test drive place something like that.

Maybe someone else would want to add something cool to that idea.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Regidegi said:

Eh, why not. You always testdrive the car irl before you buy it.

You got a point. This would be a great idea, but we should make sure it is not abused. For example, you can only take it for a test drive if you have the appropriate money for it. This would secure that people with 1000$ in their bank do not take out the biggest sports car there is and terrorize the streets.

Yes please. Agree with limiting the test drive zone to around the dealership and adding a time limit. 

1 hour ago, Samantha said:

Eh.. I don’t know why but it’s sounds weird. Sorry I’m not supporting.

Why does it sound weird? This is the norm IRL. If you're going to say you're not supporting a suggestion, at the very least explain why you aren't supporting it. 

Just now, Glen said:

Yes please. Agree with limiting the test drive zone to around the dealership and adding a time limit. 

Why does it sound weird? This is the norm IRL. If you're going to say you're not supporting a suggestion, at the very least explain why you aren't supporting it. 

It's can be abused too much in my opinion.

21 minutes ago, Samantha said:

It's can be abused too much in my opinion.

It can be prevented. You can only drive it X distance, or in a remote test driving area etc. Or you could get your dimension changed during the test period.

I'm sure someone will come up with a great suggestion on how to prevent abuse.

• Rukka locked this topic