Alina - "Change your world"

Jennie

[The content of my character's story may be in bad taste or shocking to some people, please don't continue if you don't like or disagree]

Alina Rychenkova

AlinaAlina was born on July 11th, 2003, in Moscow, she was the only daughter of the family, she was an excellent student, with many friends, she was a girl who smiled easily and cared for others.

CHAPTER 1.

8:00AM, September 15th, 2016, a day like any other, Alina dresses, eats breakfast and walks to high school, there talks with one of her best friends about the plans of that night, between laughter and typical jokes of teenagers, they decided to go to a nightclub.

11:00PM, Alina arrives with her best friend at the nightclub, they enter the club without much trouble and go to the counter, they ask for drinks, they also dance, laugh and talk,everything was going great, but unfortunately for Alina her happiness would be brief, at the same counter there was a boy, smiling at the girls, then Alina's friend makes a small indication to Alina, causing her to look at the boy, Alina, she didn't want anything with him, looks at the boy and smiles as she greets her with her hand, while her friend invites her to go talk to the boy, although Alina refused, in the end, she decided to talk to the boy, they spent a few minutes talking, dancing, uploading pictures on her social media and drinking, every minute that passed Alina's eyes shone brighter when she looked towards this stranger, after several minutes of talk, the stranger invites Alina to take her home, everything was going well until the stranger stopped at the side of the road, a vehicle came and he got out of the vehicle, the stranger had a conversation with the other driver that Alina couldn't help listening to, her adrenaline was increasing rapidly, then, she decided to get out of the car and flee, unfortunately, her escape attempt was unsuccessful.

00:30AM, Alina is unconscious, bound, gagged and has a bandana covering her eyes, she is inside a van heading to an unknown place.

X1rSxwW.png

VhBX9Ke.gif

4:20AM, Alina wakes up in a hospital bed, with a strong blow to the head and somewhat dizzy, she wasn't alone, in that room there was someone else, a woman dressed in white, looked like a nurse suit, Alina, turned her head slightly and looked sideways, she realized she was handcuffed in that bed.

The strange woman approached Alina without saying a word, she was holding something in her hand, a syringe, she grabbed Alina's arm tightly and looked for her vein, although Alina tried to resist her efforts were useless, the strange woman injected an unknown substance, it took Alina just a minute to fall asleep again.

XiTi7UX.png

7:00AM, Alina wakes up in a bunk, in a small room, locked with a shutter door and with three other girls, suddenly, she hears some knocks on the doors and someone shouting, "Wake up and stand up", were the words of this stranger, the girls who were in the same room came out when the metal shutter opened, leaving Alina in bed, they all lined up outside the rooms.

The stranger, a man in his 50s, entered the room and said a few words to Alina, the words were as follows: "Look, I know you're in shock, I'll give you a few days until you recover, then you will work for us, without stupidities, besides, I know who you are, who your parents are and where they live, if you decide to do something stupid or something that hurts us... you will pay for it, okay? Now get up and go with the rest of the girls."

Alina stood up and stood at the door of the room, with the rest of the girls, of different ages and nationalities, the stranger gave some indications to the girls, after a few minutes they were taking them around the rooms, indicating the routines and obligations.

eVtkCpN.png

One day later.

image.png.8e2c6420e8d250131fb639086ba7c0c7.png

Two days later.

Screenshot_2.thumb.jpg.5f08b8734c4a7c00671961a25a0b6475.jpg

To be continued...

> Alina's diary, September 24th, 2016. (Click to read) <

[The content created so far is made in SinglePlayer, as I want to extend my character's main story a bit it will take me several days to get the images, I'll start uploading RP's with ingame screenshots and some edited by me using mods to give it more quality and atmosphere when I finish with the character's initial story.]

Edited by Jennie
  • Upvote 3

9:00PM, September 24th, 2016, Alina would write something in her diary.

Dear diary,

Today I'll capture my day in your pages.

I woke up, or maybe I should say, they woke me up,

hitting the iron shutter, they put all the girls in line -

like every day and they took us to take a shower,

then they moved us to a room, one of the girls -

gave us something that I didn't really know what it was,

she told me it was to pee in it, it seemed like it was routine,

so he had no choice, then we had to give it to the woman in white, 

I still don't know what it is for...

the woman in white was also doing us a "medical examination?"

she sent us to another room, where we were there without doing much.

A few minutes later, one of the armed men called me and another girl to go with him, -

then he gave us some clothes that we had to wear,

he told us that today we were going to work, "to work"? What did he mean? -

I would know about it soon...

He made us ride in a van, it was a gray day, I hadn't seen the sky for days...

YW5Ldpm.png

The rain began to fall, listening to the drops fall on the bodywork,

it calmed me a little although I knew I shouldn't be calm.

After about an hour, we arrived at the place, we stopped in the middle of nowhere,

in front of a kind of rusty house.

JeU6jMU.png

We got off the vehicle and entered the house,

that was scary, we didn't know what would happen to us,

we had to go down the stairs, they started to take some cameras and handcuffs -

from a bag, they put the handcuffs on us and made us kneel -

with a big lamp behind us, then we saw how they had in their hands a kind of... "whip"?

9IJk8Wz.jpg

I closed my eyes and my body began to shake,

suddenly I began to feel like the other girl was receiving whips - 

they were recording everything... after a few minutes I stopped hearing the whips,

at that moment I knew it was my turn, I took a breath and prepared for the worst,

the woman who was there began to hit me with the whip, I screamed in pain as tears fell down my cheeks.

I felt like every lash touched my back, leaving marks on my body, wishing that every minute that passes were faster

Finally, it all ended, I stopped feeling those whips on my back and heard a voice that said "that's enough",

they took the shackles of our wrists and took us by the arms, they healed and cleaned our wounds,

we finally had to go to the van and ride inside, -

there we were waiting with an armed person so that we couldn't escape until the rest arrived,

finally we returned to this unknown and closed place.

And here I am, writing this without knowing why I have to be here,

I think I've already described how bad my day has been, I'll continue another day, if I'm still alive.

• 3 weeks later...

Can be Locked, please.

Thanks for reading, but due to IC stuff I can't continue with her story.

EDIT: 13/09/2019, I've uploaded another part I had done and I was going to upload before locking this thread, you can take a look at the screenshots here.

Note: Only screenshots, I couldn't finish the text story, I've upload them because I thought it would be a waste of time and effort if I had eliminated them, I won't continue her story even wanting to do it, I just can't.

DcaB5wQ.png

nRTGAlp.jpg

bfWjbnZ.png

Edited by Jennie
  • Adero locked this topic