The South Florida Crew

4 hours ago, KalpsizReiS said:

faction done bro, we'll be makin a new one. same shit, italian american but will be based on Los Santos this time. one of leadership members left(vito, thread's owner) and zizzo decided to create a new faction. we ain't broke up with this completely. new characters, new faction an lcn. that's all.

That's cool just make sure to drop the long ass beards and have people look through this 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro i already discussed that with my friends and i never used dat beards on my character. U cant put dat blame on everyone in this faction cuse not everyone hanging around with some beards. By the way we aint roleplayin in 80s, joey merlino, scarpa... etc. were in this shit with beards. Hella crime organizations already screwed up due to RICO shit. no one givin fuck to traditions nowadays. where s keeping quite oath? imo no one stickin to the traditions for example new york five families is gone. bonnano family got fired the comission desk because of the family's boss. Snitched everyone in his family to avoid the death. in this faction we wasnt even roleplayin as stickin to the lcn rules one hundred percent cuse it wouldnt be realistic i hope i reflected everything in my mind here. If still yall tryna ask somethin, dont hesitate to pm me i dont wanna discuss about this shit here.

2 minutes ago, KalpsizReiS said:

Bro i already discussed that with my friends and i never used dat beards on my character. U cant put dat blame on everyone in this faction cuse not everyone hanging around with some beards. By the way we aint roleplayin in 80s, joey merlino, scarpa... etc. were in this shit with beards. Hella crime organizations already screwed up due to RICO shit. no one givin fuck to traditions nowadays. where s keeping quite oath? imo no one stickin to the traditions for example new york five families is gone. bonnano family got fired the comission desk because of the family's boss. Snitched everyone in his family to avoid the death. in this faction we wasnt even roleplayin as stickin to the lcn rules one hundred percent cuse it wouldnt be realistic i hope i reflected everything in my mind here. If still yall tryna ask somethin, dont hesitate to pm me i dont wanna discuss about this shit here.

first and foremost this isn’t world star or the comments on a YouTube video. I hope your grammar is better IG then it is on the forums. 

Secondly, You talk a lot about the mob and how it is fundamentally different, how the commission is gone, and how it wouldn’t be “realistic”. Could you quick just link us all your sources for this info? Because if you look at the thread Everyone has been pointing you towards they have at least 30 sources and I know for a fact the Capo has another 200+ sources collect. If I’m not mistaken it’s his profession IRL. So maybe you should read the thread that him and Chef put hundreds of hours into to better Your RP. 

LCN, MobRP, Or what ever you want to call it has a rich and storied history on this server. Of RP “Styles” it has the highest standards of any style of role play on the server and those of us who have been apart of it Hold anyone who wants to associate their character with the mob to the same standards that were expected from us. 

If if you wanna do a street gang, do a street a street gang. But if you wanna do Italian organized crime Swallow your pride and put aside what you “think” you know about the 21st Century mob and read Chef’s thread. 

Let's refrain from trying to dig people out here. It is what it is. The faction simply made too many mistakes so soon. The fact of lack of development from other roleplayers and a bit of belittling of other members of this faction has been our downfall. For the ones who wanted to take part in this faction, will under a new alias and characters and also under better direction. But for now, let's just forget the wasted time on this thread and focus on the future. 

p.s: I can promise no more stupid beards. I'd put it on and had no idea how to take the cunt off.

• Upvote 2

First of all im not writing an essay so u cant judge me about my grammars an shit. I can write whatever i want here. I never said i know lcn completely and i never called myself as best lcn rper. what u trippin for? All ur words is about chef's rp guide. u not an admin or somethin like that. i never completely refused the all comments above. we wasnt the best but regardless we was tryna do some shit here. Ur egomaniac attitude pissed me of. Im jus tryna say u cant accuse everyone for 2-3 guys with beard an shi. Dont wanna maintain this stupid conversation here, u can go in my pms or dc.

Edited by KalpsizReiS