The South Florida Crew

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really cool faction idea, Glad to see another group dedicated to MobRP. However I'd like to also say I've witnessed A LOT of OOC and /b Chatter IG between members of this faction when visiting some of their businesses. While I understand that sometimes there is nothing going on and you want to shoot the shit but please attempt to stay in character while on the server.

1 hour ago, Henning said:

Really cool faction idea, Glad to see another group dedicated to MobRP. However I'd like to also say I've witnessed A LOT of OOC and /b Chatter IG between members of this faction when visiting some of their businesses. While I understand that sometimes there is nothing going on and you want to shoot the shit but please attempt to stay in character while on the server.

My boy Cusumano spitting them facts.

9 hours ago, KalpsizReiS said:

it was a short but good fuckin run boys, everything comes to an end. peace.

what now? that was quick, f iguess?

edit: just to clearify, is the faction done for or did you just get cked out of it?

Edited by nateX
5 hours ago, nateX said:

what now? that was quick, f iguess?

edit: just to clearify, is the faction done for or did you just get cked out of it?

faction done bro, we'll be makin a new one. same shit, italian american but will be based on Los Santos this time. one of leadership members left(vito, thread's owner) and zizzo decided to create a new faction. we ain't broke up with this completely. new characters, new faction an lcn. that's all.