New role within LSPD - Detective/undercover

Daesnow

Hello,

So I want to make a suggestion, it’s pretty simple and I’m sure a lot of people would like to roleplay this as well. L.A Noire was a huge game and I’m sure a great many of those who played it, loved it. So I’m sure a lot of people would like to roleplay such a role in the server. 

They’d drive undercover cars or cop cars, depending on their duty. But not be dressed in the LSPD uniform. Will just have a badge as proof. 

They’d be called on more serious matters but while nothing is going on they can do normal LSPD duties like looking out for crime, catching speeders etc. You get the idea, just like L.A Noire. Also gives those in the LSPD another thing to work towards if they want to get to that rank. I’d like to grind that for sure.

Those in the LSPD currently would have a better idea on the specifics of it of course since you know the ins and outs of the LSPD on the server. I joined wanted to be LSPD/detective but was told the undercover/detective wasn’t in the server. So definitely thought I’d recommend it.