What's the best or most practical gameplay recording app?

jcat

Back before I upgraded to an NVIDIA GPU, I had issues using AMD ReLive. During that time, I actually came across the Windows DVR, located under the Game Bar settings. It's essentially the same as Shadowplay/ReLive, but built right into Windows. I've found it works pretty well, despite the occasional buggy, static-y audio.

I'd use that as a last resort if GeForce Experience/AMD ReLive don't work out for you.

On 8/10/2019 at 3:44 AM, jcat said:

It seems like recording gameplay is the best way to resolve disputes.  What's the most practical app to do that?

Thanks.

If you own an Nvidia graphics card, you can use ShadowPlay that comes with Geforce Experience.

If you own an AMD graphics card, you can use ReLive that comes with their management software.

I did try PlaysTv but it does not fully support RageMP, unless you fiddle with it, which is a hassle imho the average user.

Another two options that exist:

- Windows DVR in the game settings (Windows 10), as mentioned above me, it works simillarly to Shadow Play / ReLive, where it records X amount of minutes of Game time into Cache and when you hit a keybind it saves it.

- OBS requires you to have it recording 24~7, meaning to caching ability, as far as I know.

Edited by Vash Baldeus
  • Cara locked this topic