Visible /ad timer - cooldown

FlowN

Short description: Being able to see how long it is until you can submit another advert.

Detailed description: Either having to type a command or it being integrated with the notification telling you that you have to wait, it could let you know the exact amount of time (i.e. 1 minute and 37 seconds) or an approximate amount of time (i.e. under 5 minutes, under 1 minute, under 12 minutes)

Commands to add: A separate command (for example - /cooldown) or an integration with the current way of being notified (replace "You have to wait 20 minutes" with the actual amount).

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? It's definitely not something vital but it would be a neat touch to the current system.

Additional information: N/A

Edited by FlowN
2 hours ago, Paul Wayne said:

While I like this idea, I think that the best way for adverts is to be places in an app on the phone just like facebrowser. An advert will say there as long as you are online.

Yeah, I'm not talking about an advert system since, as far as I know, one is being looked into right now. I'm talking about a quick, temporary enhancement.