The Police Department & You

Big_Smokes

5 minutes ago, Daquan Kingston said:

If you read my reply, I am talking about a mindset and attitude, not an individual. It is a mentality that is present among various people within the faction.

Last reply here, in your first reply you specificily mentioned TARYN LANE, an INDIVIDUAL. 

1 hour ago, Daquan Kingston said:

Just now, Tennplugg said:

Last reply here, in your first reply you specificily mentioned TARYN LANE, an INDIVIDUAL. 

It was an example of the said attitude, how can you not understand? If I had a problem with Taryn I would have reported her, instead of making a point about the mindset of various members. Please read.

3 minutes ago, Daquan Kingston said:

It was an example of the said attitude, how can you not understand? If I had a problem with Taryn I would have reported her, instead of making a point about the mindset of various members. Please read.

Hi there! Please allow the report to be looked into before you form a one sided view of the events. I have provided a nice long rebuttal that you can read up on. It even has videos and pictures ?

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Daquan Kingston said:

As stated above, if you have an issue with the player's mentality, report them to the LSPD Staff. They will handle your report without a problem. Play to win mentality is not at all tolerated inside the faction and the faction leadership takes great pains to ensure this mentality is erased.

And the forum report you tagged, your friend desynced and had lag, totally understandable, but he didn't attempt to explain this to PD members, he just took off and ran, which..in that case Lane had every right to take it ICly. Just a simple /b saying they lagged would suffice. They continued, so did PD. 

Edited by nelsondx

Never said that, same thing can be applied to everyone in this community... can't you accept that the mindset of some street racers is to only run from police and not roleplay, can't you accept that there are some people in the community that are here to just break the rules and DM all the time, can you? Nobody said that there is nothing like that in the faction, but by you going here and saying that it's literally not going to change anything and the issue is never going to be adressed at all... it's the same thing as in shittalking somebody in the goverment or the governemnt itself and then not going to the elections because it's not going to change anything... If you have a problem with the faction's mindset or with some specific people or a group of people, bring it up with faction command and they will deal with it, no point of posting it here.

Edited by DomThomson
On 7/28/2020 at 3:39 PM, Daquan Kingston said:

This behavior is very common among LSPD, they often forget that roleplay is important and a criminal record is something that impacts people's life forever but they just shoot and shove characters as if they were dogs. At first I used to think I was an IC victim of police brutality or corruption, but it is safe to say that on some ranks it is a true mindset to play to win, not to role play.

23 hours ago, SULLI said:

Hi there! Please allow the report to be looked into before you form a one sided view of the events. I have provided a nice long rebuttal that you can read up on. It even has videos and pictures ?

This goes for both of you, but this is not the place to discuss/post player reports. Take it elsewhere; I believe I was very clear in the original post what the intent of this topic was. If you have constructive feedback, you're welcome to post it however.

2 hours ago, ObviousChair said:

I'd like to thank the LSPD for being a great faction. Dunno how they work and i've never interacted with them or seen them ingame before but they certainly do put effort into their stuff.

Hold up.

You don't know how the Department works, you've never interacted with them, never seen them in game but you are CERTAIN that they put effort into their stuff? How?

• Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic
  • mj2002 unlocked this topic
  • Wuhtah locked and unlocked this topic