The Police Department & You

Big_Smokes

2 hours ago, aldo said:

Mitchell Davis, you said it was low risk

Hello Aldo,

Please read the original post of this topic; it very clearly states not to bring up individual situations as they are not relevant to the question asked in the original post. If you have concerns about an individual situation, please forward them to any LSPD command member. Consider this your one warning to stay on topic.

That being said I believe Westen already gave you a more then adequate answer: If you wish to further discuss your individual situation, please take it to private messages.

Edited by Big_Smokes
7 hours ago, Dano said:

My first impressions/interactions with the LSPD have been great. Honestly some of the best role-play ever with law enforcement was today. I appreciate how they don't jump the gun on arresting people, they take the time to ensure that they have the proper evidence and what not beforehand. There is actual role-play behind the arresting/questioning process as well.

I really do appreciate the effort that goes into that, and it doesn't go unnoticed. 

Hey man! It is really nice to hear that, thank you for the compliments. If there is anything else you feel we did well during the situation, feel free to bring it up. It's equally important to know what's going right instead of just what's going wrong.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Would we ever possible see the addition of a second Police station? Namely the Vespucci Police Station? Vespucci, Morning wood, Little Seoul and Del Perro are increasingly more active with players, businesses and IllegalRP and because of the sizable distance from Mission Row I think opening that station would be great for Player/Police interaction. A Good example of this would be the possible addition of more bike patrols through the Vespucci area.

Used to love the interactions between PD and my former faction when we were roleplaying in Rancho. Some of those cops are still around, shout out to them. I had my best roleplay experience with these people but I gotta be honest though, for the past half-year I have seen a huge deterioration in the PD on this server, sure it's hard to control the quality of one's members, especially when the faction is as big as PD but had any other faction's members been acting the way I've seen members of the PD act, it would have caused serious consequences for that faction (Not saying there been no consequences, I genuinely don't know as I'm not staff or in the PD).

Nonetheless, I respect the work PD put in and I genuinely hope I've been unlucky with meeting these people as like I stated before I have had some great roleplay with members of the PD. I know not everyone is a metagaming trigger happy robot without emotions in the PD and that's not what I want to say either as I know and had the pleasure of roleplaying with several good roleplayers from the PD. I am also unable to say if the leadership in PD has a close watch on their members as I don't do police RP but as a faction leader that has been in leadership in many factions I've often had to be responsible for my members and their actions, this does not seem to apply to the PD though. 

Is gang unit still a thing? Have not seen them for a long time. Would be very nice to see them again as well as maybe a second police station. 

Keep it up. 

• Upvote 2

For most of the people I've interacted with roleplaying, the experience has been great. Little instances like a cop recently blocked both sides of a road with barriers when we were roleplaying fixing a pothole, s/o if you're reading this.

I'd also really like to see one or two out of 10 cops being somewhat corrupt at least. Say if ones being offered a couple three g's on the low instead of a ticket written out, it'd be more than likely for a middle class cop to take it. Of course, this has a lot of factors to it like the risk coming with it, the characters ethic and morals, FM and chief approval for corruption perms and whatnot, which is why I mention a rough reasonable number as in 1 or 2 out of 10. 
In the long run, it's sure to create interesting storylines beit for the the person roleplaying the cop, civilians, illegal characters as well as the department.  

• Wuhtah locked and unlocked this topic
  • Wuhtah locked this topic
  • mj2002 unlocked this topic
  • Wuhtah locked and unlocked this topic