Would you prefer Fantasy or Original cars.

vray

Would you prefer Fantasy or IRL cars  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 minutes ago, zaXer. said:

Well, you kinda have to.

No, he really doesn't. Not until the continuity thing comes out. I'd understand people being forced to stick to lore friendly cars and I'm all for that. GTA V's car lore is plentiful and there's no reason why we shouldn't use that, but R* lore for other things such as firearms, food brands etcetera lack heavily. There's simply not enough lore brands for anything other than vehicles that's usable.

34 minutes ago, JustAnM43 said:

No, he really doesn't. Not until the continuity thing comes out. I'd understand people being forced to stick to lore friendly cars and I'm all for that. GTA V's car lore is plentiful and there's no reason why we shouldn't use that, but R* lore for other things such as firearms, food brands etcetera lack heavily. There's simply not enough lore brands for anything other than vehicles that's usable.

I still don't understand why you wouldn't take existing alcohol brands seriously, which is what zaXer was implying. If you want a Pisswasser, you get a Pisswasser.

When it comes to such things, I reckon there should be a mix of RL and game brands. Don't see why something like Pisswasser can't exist alongside Heineken or whatever other beer brand... Once again, thanks to the fact that the GTA lore doesn't provide too much when it comes to food & beverages.

2 hours ago, Gryffin said:

I still don't understand why you wouldn't take existing alcohol brands seriously, which is what zaXer was implying. If you want a Pisswasser, you get a Pisswasser.

When it comes to such things, I reckon there should be a mix of RL and game brands. Don't see why something like Pisswasser can't exist alongside Heineken or whatever other beer brand... Once again, thanks to the fact that the GTA lore doesn't provide too much when it comes to food & beverages.

they're not meant to be taken seriously bruh look at the names R* gave them lmfao.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, wicked iraheta said:

they're not meant to be taken seriously bruh look at the names R* gave them lmfao.

They do exist nonetheless and it's up to management to give the final word on the whole continuity deal. It's just my personal opinion that if it exists, it exists.

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, JustAnM43 said:

You'd be suprised dude.

22 minutes ago, midnight creepin said:

Yeah... no, that’s literally 1% of real life spin offs. Vehicles and street names i agree with for lore. Other than that? Let people choose what they rp brands as because atleast 60% of the community doesn’t want their rp dictated.

You misunderstand my intentions bro, i coudnt give less of a fuck about the discussion, you do you.

Just thought i'd share the list with @JustAnM43 since he is a normal person whitout the military grade autism required to find out the brands that ARE in the game.

That said ofource they are spin offs, the entire game is one big spin off.