SCUM

Lionhearted

Image result for SCUM GAME Art

https://store.steampowered.com/app/513710/SCUM/

Anyone out there that plays SCUM? It's essentially a rather in depth survival game that doesn't disappoint me unlike many others and I've always been playing solo since none of my friends own the game. If you are down to give it a go I'm always open to meet new people and have others join in the fun!

Here's my discord if anyone's interested:

Lionhearted#6210

• Upvote 1

Tried it last year and it was horrible. Quit after 5 min of playing. Too many bugs, everything felt extremely choppy and the animations were poor. Arguably worse than dayz early access. it was unbearable. Ofcourse had to take it with a pinch of salt cause early  access, but still...
Has the game gotten any better by now?

Edited by Raindance
6 hours ago, Raindance said:

Tried it last year and it was horrible. Quit after 5 min of playing. Too many bugs, everything felt extremely choppy and the animations were poor. Arguably worse than dayz early access. it was unbearable. Ofcourse had to take it with a pinch of salt cause early  access, but still...
Has the game gotten any better by now?

The game has gotten loads better actually yeah, I keep picking it back up and playing solo because I find myself enjoying each new update, although sadly, nobody else to play it with ?

• 2 weeks later...

Good game which has some great features as its development is progressing pretty smoothly. Optimization is a long way away still, and some minor bugs exist (By this I mean I get infrequent CTD's, I haven't noticed many other bugs other than desync issues in the past).  The developers are active both on development and within the community which is great.  I posted a bug report, and they'd got back to me about it within an hour and a half.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
17 hours ago, Darius94 said:

It's quite enjoyable but still not ready for play as it comes with many bugs and not very stable server connection.. played like copule of months ago so it might be better overall.

We played relatively recently and it was very fun! Only issue being every now and then the server would lag in peak player time, but wasn't a huge issue.

• 1 year later...
  • mj2002 locked this topic