Shaders / ENB

Gazzeh

6 minutes ago, Gazzeh said:

Thank you all for helping me out ? Tested out most of the shaders and found the Redux without 8k water to be the best, due to the water not looking like square grid.

Down below are the comparison pictures with what we tested. All graphics settings are same.

https://imgur.com/a/YPS1A34 

Thanks for taking the time to make this little album, really handy for people like myself who only use NVR and don't bother trying Redux, I might switch over ?

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Lionhearted said:

Thanks for taking the time to make this little album, really handy for people like myself who only use NVR and don't bother trying Redux, I might switch over ?

I almost decided to stay with NVR, due to the Redux with water and stuff having the squares in water and no background "fog", but the second file i found was named Redux.rar and that has the water fixed, altho from far away it does look like there are just couple big waves in the water, but the sky looks a lot more detailed. I can definetly see why people would go with NVR as it does look really nice and is one of the calmer shader pack which does a good job being a shader, meanwhile not looking "over done" like redux is in its own way.

2 minutes ago, Gazzeh said:

I almost decided to stay with NVR, due to the Redux with water and stuff having the squares in water and no background "fog", but the second file i found was named Redux.rar and that has the water fixed, altho from far away it does look like there are just couple big waves in the water, but the sky looks a lot more detailed. I can definetly see why people would go with NVR as it does look really nice and is one of the calmer shader pack which does a good job being a shader, meanwhile not looking "over done" like redux is in its own way.

Yeah I'm just a little reluctant to switching over because I have a lot of my own settings set for reshade and ENB to match exactly what I want and what I like with NVR enabled, as NVR focuses mostly on lighting, shading, vehicles and textures. Only reason I hesitate to switch over to Redux for example is because of exactly that - my own settings ? I can easily make new settings for Redux but that's also effort... Not always in the mood to sit for hours playing with ENBs and reshades ? 

Redux is nice, and I like that it doesn't remove clouds like NVR seems to do.

But the issue with Redux is that "apparently" all of the content is stolen without any credit to the previous creators. Also your game will be much darker.