Add/fix game clothes.

Jennie

Short description: Add or repair store clothes.

Detailed description: Currently, we have a lot of clothes that are bugged, it would be great to be able to repair it and be able to use it, there are many IDs, mostly of tops (shirts), that do not work, I will upload some photos that show some of the missing ones.

As for men's clothing, I don't know if there are any that are missing, I don't have a male character, if the same thing happens, it would be great if they are added/repaired too.

Commands to add: Nothing.

Items to add: The missing clothes.

How would your suggestion improve the server? More variety, less bugged, to be able to wear new clothes.

Additional information: Album, open the link: https://imgur.com/a/aID198d

I've only taken a few photos, but many more are missing.

Additional info, the new clothes of the last DLC only work as inner shirts, pants, and some shoes, that is, some shoes and shirts cannot be used.
Edited by Jennie

I've spent a fair bit of time learning how clothes behave on the RageMP programming side, here's some relevant information as to why it's like this currently:

TL;DR - setting clothes above 255 doesn't work properly - as RageMP doesn't properly support them on the server side. George has said he'll put out a fix for this at some point - not sure what the ETA is though.

2 minutes ago, Pascal said:

I've spent a fair bit of time learning how clothes behave on the RageMP programming side, here's some relevant information as to why it's like this currently:

TL;DR - setting clothes above 255 doesn't work properly - as RageMP doesn't properly support them on the server side. George has said he'll put out a fix for this at some point - not sure what the ETA is though.

I see, we have to wait then, you can close the thread.

^^

• Pascal locked this topic