Seeking compadres for an African American gang oriented faction ga

DolphFL

18 hours ago, mouthbreather said:

so wait, does this mean you're literally oocly forbidden from starting a group or gang with your friends? what happens if i do it anyway, do we get banned? lol

Not sure what happens but if we're to talk this way, you should not be allowed to recruit IC faction members through OOC ways. Also, try thinking with your head first and tell me what will happen if everyone had his own illegal faction?

1 hour ago, ZgazenaMacka said:

Not sure what happens but if we're to talk this way, you should not be allowed to recruit IC faction members through OOC ways. Also, try thinking with your head first and tell me what will happen if everyone had his own illegal faction?

Never said anything about recruiting IC and OOC, and clearly you should think with your head aswell and figure out that if everyone had their own illegal faction they wouldn't be factions at all because they'd just contain one person...

All I'm saying is I've always played on servers where you were allowed to make your own groups freely with no restriction and there was no problem about it. Imo more factions means more roleplay as factions intertwine, work together and perhaps even merge, and more possible conflict as they collide with eachother over business and territories, which is good.

11 hours ago, mouthbreather said:

Never said anything about recruiting IC and OOC, and clearly you should think with your head aswell and figure out that if everyone had their own illegal faction they wouldn't be factions at all because they'd just contain one person...

All I'm saying is I've always played on servers where you were allowed to make your own groups freely with no restriction and there was no problem about it. Imo more factions means more roleplay as factions intertwine, work together and perhaps even merge, and more possible conflict as they collide with eachother over business and territories, which is good.

+1, especially when your as God tier as me ?  or maybe that's my inflated ego speaking

1 hour ago, DLimit said:

I've waited several months for my seventeen-paged template faction to be accepted by the F.M. Thus, I might join your faction on another character.

That's crazy they made you wait that long, once apps open I feel I got a decent shot if I have the right tracks laid down just off the little bit of talks I've had 

1 hour ago, 23VILLAIN said:

What u tryna do though? If u don't mind me asking. 

odds are M4CH as it was one of my favorite factions that I nearly took to official on sa-mp in my glory days, they origin Chicago but have branched out to Orange County (California), Memphis, and they are scattered throughout the federal prison system aswell. Wanted to make sure whatever faction I do does have ties to California so it's realistic you feel? I also have the progression all mapped out, I eventually plan to RP trying to become a music artist, possibly a recording studio and things of that sort. 

Edited by DolphFL
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, peekaboo said:

PD/FD/GOV and all that is recruiting OOCly aswell so who cares if a gang shouldn't be allowed to do so.

literally have to send in-character applications and go through in-character "exams" for any of those factions, other than the player being (arguably) more thoroughly vetted on an ooc basis, if only for the fact that all of those sort of crucial factions require a certain level of maturity and experience (in theory) from members.

On 8/6/2019 at 4:47 AM, DLimit said:

I've waited several months for my seventeen-paged template faction to be accepted by the F.M. Thus, I might join your faction on another character.

Ha ha. 

We dont condone OOC recruitment, it’s a tricky subject as of course we appreciate that factions need their foundations set but past that it’s an issue of metagame and is punishable. Good luck, hope to hear from you soon OP.