Seeking compadres for an African American gang oriented faction ga

DolphFL

Hello, let me first start by saying I'm new to the server (relatively) but not the rp scene, been involved for 8 years.  Very experienced in gang rp. I'm looking for some people who would be interested in starting one with me, everything would be done ICly In the most rp fashion . Thinking something along the lines of 4ch or something like that but it can all be discussed. Would love to build a story line starting as a neighborhood clique and progress from there. I have one person maybe two in on this with me so far just need another one or two interested.  I am plugged into a lot of top tier graphics designers (I come.from the CoD community and know some FaZe editors etc) so we could crank out probably some of the best content the servers seen yet video wise . Anyone interested is advised to PM me or discord DolphFL#4868 . I didnt even really wanna make this post makes me feel newbie but it's hard finding factionless people playing the role I need.

On 8/2/2019 at 6:44 PM, ZgazenaMacka said:

Yeah, management is not accepting factions at the moment.

unknown.png?width=1059&height=69

so wait, does this mean you're literally oocly forbidden from starting a group or gang with your friends? what happens if i do it anyway, do we get banned? lol

Edited by mouthbreather
On 8/3/2019 at 6:46 AM, DolphFL said:

I shall wait on them to open then ?‍♂️ 

Does not mean you will get accepted. I've seen them deny factions that had leaders who did so much research and put so much time into their whole faction. They just accept crips and bloods from what I've seen lol. Give it a try but don't be surprised to get denied for all your effort. 

Just hang out with a group ig tho. 

Edited by Lance
1 hour ago, Lance said:

Does not mean you will get accepted. I've seen them deny factions that had leaders who did so much research and put so much time into their whole faction. They just accept crips and bloods from what I've seen lol. Give it a try but don't be surprised to get denied for all your effort. 

Just hang out with a group ig tho. 

That's 100 percent made up. Stop confusing fresh community members. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1