Current PK and CK rule

jcat

Can someone link me to the current PK and CK rule?  I need to know what definitions, rules, and guidelines are currently in use on the server.  I've searched and found a lot of discussion, but not a rule or definition.

Thanks!

If you're familiar with any server similar to this one in regard to GTA and role play, then they act as one and the same and are not contrasted.

Player Kill is dying and forgetting anything that happened 30 seconds to 5 minutes ago.

Character Kill is your character dying permanently, no longer exists.

There is definitely some differences to how Character Kills (CK) are handled on here. I've never seen applications to CK someone but that is in place on here and you should read the guidelines on it.

Here is a link to all you'll really need to know on character kills on here:

As others have said also:

Player Kill (PK) - All events leading up and linked to your characters death is forgotten. You'll repsawn and continue your character as if those events never happened.

Character Kill (CK) - Your character is no longer allowed to be used.

Edited by Mantle
8 minutes ago, Caoimheal said:

The above, but I think it's forgetting everything that leads up to the event that killed you for a PK, so could be longer than five minutes. That was my understanding, at least.

That's what I've been told aswell. Anything and everything leading up to the event that got you PK'd is forgotten.