Adding the comet retro to the server

Rigby

1 minute ago, Jennie said:

Modern Jester is an NSX, and tell me, how many of those vehicles do you see on the street compared to GTAW? Are those who drive these vehicles simple civilians, police, doctors?

I've talked about the economy because you said they are "expensive", because they are expensive in real life.

OK. Then let me switch it up to rarity. How many RS200's were made? 200. How many second gen NSX's were made?(Hint, it's the new gen of NSX!!) 

581 second gen NSX's were sold in the USA in 2017. 170 in 2018. People bought the second gen NSX cause it's not the most expensive thing you can buy on the market. You can pick up a second gen NSX from 2017 for 150-ish grand, decked out. Do tell how much an RS200 would cost you to buy? Oh, that's right. 500-700 thousand dollars. To add onto your statement, not many people even drive the modern Jester around LS, so your point's pretty much invalid.

These types of topics keep popping up every now and then, and it's basically just like beating a dead horse at this point.
Vehicle suggestions has been covered several times, and is something that is actively discussed within the staff team pretty often, as some of us are also car enthusiasts. 
So, all I can tell you is that we are working on it. 

On top of that, this suggestion is just turning into a back and forth discussion that isn't really helping the case as a whole. And the thread itself isn't following the format for suggesting new features.