Adding the comet retro to the server

Rigby

19 hours ago, Marksman said:

Yah I know what it's based off. Doesn't matter though, they are not rare IRL because of limited quantity. They're rare because they are expensive to fit and you have to get Nakai-San to where you live so he can build the kit himself. No other option.

But seeing as we don't have that same limitation in GTAW and GTA 5, it's not a reason to be limited. There are much rarer cars iRL that are in the game.

Yeah I know it's limited due to the cost, but I'd rather not see hundreds of Comet Retro's around in LS cuz the economy is fucked

On 8/2/2019 at 12:56 AM, Marksman said:

Yah I know what it's based off. Doesn't matter though, they are not rare IRL because of limited quantity. They're rare because they are expensive to fit and you have to get Nakai-San to where you live so he can build the kit himself. No other option.

But seeing as we don't have that same limitation in GTAW and GTA 5, it's not a reason to be limited. There are much rarer cars iRL that are in the game.

Well you just explained itself. An RWB Porsche is SUPER rare there is probably less than 100 of them in the world the fact that only one person in the world builds them also proves this point why the car is not on the server. The only way I would like to see this car happen is if there was some sort of "rare" car auction where cars like Super Diamond, Comet Retro and so on go for sale for like 500k - 2million range and maybe there is like 3 of them in total through the server

6 hours ago, shiroq said:

Well you just explained itself. An RWB Porsche is SUPER rare there is probably less than 100 of them in the world the fact that only one person in the world builds them also proves this point why the car is not on the server. The only way I would like to see this car happen is if there was some sort of "rare" car auction where cars like Super Diamond, Comet Retro and so on go for sale for like 500k - 2million range and maybe there is like 3 of them in total through the server

Apparently your ability to comprehend the words I'm saying is lacking.

On 8/2/2019 at 10:39 AM, Jennie said:

They should first add the other cars, such as the Tropos, GB200, Elegy RH8, Feltzer, Default Comet, Verlierer, etc (Minus Supers), at an appropriate price like the last cars they have added, it would be a laugh to see the Comet costing twice the Comet RS, for example.

What are you smoking? The Tropos? GB200? You do realize the Tropos aka the Lancia Stratos is incredibly rare and expensive, upwards of $350.000 for one.

Also, since we're on the topic of "cars being rare", if we're going by that, we should probably remove 20% of the cars that are currently in the dealerships, such as the Elegy Retro and a few others. Having the current cars in dealerships and then saying that the rest shouldn't get added cause "they're rare" makes no sense. A lot of the cars in the dealerships we have are rare but we still have them, so that doesn't make any sense.

I'd love to see more cars that are somewhat rare, but on a limited stock, 20-50 of them possibly.

Edited by JustAnM43
  • Upvote 1
46 minutes ago, JustAnM43 said:

What are you smoking? The Tropos? GB200? You do realize the Tropos aka the Lancia Stratos is incredibly rare and expensive, upwards of $350.000 for one.

Also, since we're on the topic of "cars being rare", if we're going by that, we should probably remove 20% of the cars that are currently in the dealerships, such as the Elegy Retro and a few others. Having the current cars in dealerships and then saying that the rest shouldn't get added cause "they're rare" makes no sense. A lot of the cars in the dealerships we have are rare but we still have them, so that doesn't make any sense.

I'd love to see more cars that are somewhat rare, but on a limited stock, 20-50 of them possibly.

You're talking about rare/expensive when we have a WRC car in the dealership for less of 200k, high-end premium cars by 160k and sports cars by 180k.

Seeing a person with a GB200 is just as rare as seeing a person with a Jester, 9F, Bestia GTS (Modern, Honda/Acura NSX, AUDI R8, Ferrari GTC4Lusso, IRL, how many people do you see IRL with those cars?), What happens to those cars? Are they well seen?

It is funny how in several threads it is said that GTAW has its own economy, but as soon as we talk about vehicles, we use the price of the IRL vehicle to compare it and put prices excessively absurd (high) or ridiculously low.

I also don't understand the problem with people who have a car that you don't like on the server, if you think there is a problem with that person's RP, report it or ignore it, some people can have a poor RP, but that is not why we are going to harm a person who has an appropriate RP for that vehicle or property.

And yes, I understand that it is absurd at an alarming level to see people with sports cars or vehicles of which IRL need some knowledge for its maintenance, but people are like that, what IRL cannot have they have it in a game.

2 minutes ago, Jennie said:

You're talking about rare/expensive when we have a WRC car in the dealership for less of 200k, high-end premium cars by 160k and sports cars by 180k.

Seeing a person with a GB200 is just as rare as seeing a person with a Jester, 9F, Bestia GTS (Modern, Honda/Acura NSX, AUDI R8, Ferrari GTC4Lusso, IRL, how many people do you see IRL with those cars?), What happens to those cars? Are they well seen?

It is funny how in several threads it is said that GTAW has its own economy, but as soon as we talk about vehicles, we use the price of the IRL vehicle to compare it and put prices excessively absurd (high) or ridiculously low.

I also don't understand the problem with people who have a car that you don't like on the server, if you think there is a problem with that person's RP, report it or ignore it, some people can have a poor RP, but that is not why we are going to harm a person who has an appropriate RP for that vehicle or property.

And yes, I understand that it is absurd at an alarming level to see people with sports cars or vehicles of which IRL need some knowledge for its maintenance, but people are like that, what IRL cannot have they have it in a game.

I don't know about you, but the Flash GT shouldn't even be in the dealerships. You'd be shit out of luck trying to register a WRC vehicle for street usage without doing mad paperwork and other shit.

As for your "GB200 is as rare as *insert other cars here*, you're wrong. I've done a very quick search and guess how many Toyota Supras(Jester) I came up with! About three pages of classifieds selling MK IV's. I then checked up the Audi R8 and found 13 full pages of people selling Audi R8's. And then the GTC4Lusso. Three full pages. Know what that means? That there's a decent amount of these vehicles IRL. They are seen, they are owned, they're not all super rare. The fact that you're comparing a Toyota Supra that was produced from 1993 to 2002 and an RS200 that only TWO HUNDRED were made in two years of it's production life is actually hilarious.

To end it off, I have no idea why you spoke about the economy. We're talking about cars and them being available here, so oh well!

8 minutes ago, JustAnM43 said:

I don't know about you, but the Flash GT shouldn't even be in the dealerships. You'd be shit out of luck trying to register a WRC vehicle for street usage without doing mad paperwork and other shit.

As for your "GB200 is as rare as *insert other cars here*, you're wrong. I've done a very quick search and guess how many Toyota Supras(Jester) I came up with! About three pages of classifieds selling MK IV's. I then checked up the Audi R8 and found 13 full pages of people selling Audi R8's. And then the GTC4Lusso. Three full pages. Know what that means? That there's a decent amount of these vehicles IRL. They are seen, they are owned, they're not all super rare. The fact that you're comparing a Toyota Supra that was produced from 1993 to 2002 and an RS200 that only TWO HUNDRED were made in two years of it's production life is actually hilarious.

To end it off, I have no idea why you spoke about the economy. We're talking about cars and them being available here, so oh well!

Modern Jester is an NSX, and tell me, how many of those vehicles do you see on the street compared to GTAW? Are those who drive these vehicles simple civilians, police, doctors?

I've talked about the economy because you said they are "expensive", because they are expensive in real life.

PS: Thousands of Skyline (Elegy) have also been produced and your hatred of them is abysmal.

Edited by Jennie