Adding the comet retro to the server

Rigby

5 minutes ago, AdirK1 said:

It's a cool car, I don't really see why it won't be on the server, there is probably a reason for that...

There's no logical reason why half the neglected cars are not on the server. My guess is just ignorance on vehicles and what is actually what.

Some cars are ''unique'' or ''limited'' like Super Diamond etc, Comet Retro might fall into that category. I'm not sure how it's an excuse for not adding 20% of the cars in the game, but that's what I heard them saying. I bet if they add Comet now it will become a new Elegy or V12 aka super overused because it's good looking and fast. 

There was a thread that literally listed all of the missing cars, thread was created like a year ago I guess not sure, but it's been there for quite a bit of time, still no changes. Asking for more cars to be adding is like asking a dead dog to do a trick it seems. At least they planned to add some lore friendly cars so I guess that's something, if they ever do it of course.

7 hours ago, Lance said:

Some cars are ''unique'' or ''limited'' like Super Diamond etc, Comet Retro might fall into that category. I'm not sure how it's an excuse for not adding 20% of the cars in the game, but that's what I heard them saying. I bet if they add Comet now it will become a new Elegy or V12 aka super overused because it's good looking and fast. 

There was a thread that literally listed all of the missing cars, thread was created like a year ago I guess not sure, but it's been there for quite a bit of time, still no changes. Asking for more cars to be adding is like asking a dead dog to do a trick it seems. At least they planned to add some lore friendly cars so I guess that's something, if they ever do it of course.

There's nothing unique or limited about a Comet. It's looks are also subjective to opinion. It doesn't have the same cult following as a Elegy Retro and is not fast like the Schafter V12. Null and void.

On 7/29/2019 at 6:41 PM, Marksman said:

There's nothing unique or limited about a Comet. It's looks are also subjective to opinion. It doesn't have the same cult following as a Elegy Retro and is not fast like the Schafter V12. Null and void.

the comet retro is based off the rwb porsche, which ain't really a common car to see around, but yeah, would be cool if they added it for limited purschase. (Like a couple of them in the city).

2 hours ago, Tennplugg said:

the comet retro is based off the rwb porsche, which ain't really a common car to see around, but yeah, would be cool if they added it for limited purschase. (Like a couple of them in the city).

Yah I know what it's based off. Doesn't matter though, they are not rare IRL because of limited quantity. They're rare because they are expensive to fit and you have to get Nakai-San to where you live so he can build the kit himself. No other option.

But seeing as we don't have that same limitation in GTAW and GTA 5, it's not a reason to be limited. There are much rarer cars iRL that are in the game.

9 hours ago, Tennplugg said:

Won't work, it's the type of car that people would all circle jerk about, for example, BMW is a popular one, back when they added Sentinel Classic, people spammed them, now they added Zion Classic, i saw three of them in one place. Only way to limit people buying this car would be making it mad expensive I guess. I'd love to have All the cars from gta v lore, but I don't want people spam the same cars just because it's cool or fast. 

Edit: if they decide to add it, which i don't think they will, but if they do so, would be dumb adding just one car, everything should be added. 

Edited by Lance

They should first add the other cars, such as the Tropos, GB200, Elegy RH8, Feltzer, Default Comet, Verlierer, etc (Minus Supers), at an appropriate price like the last cars they have added, it would be a laugh to see the Comet costing twice the Comet RS, for example.

Edited by Jennie