Favourite Moments At GTAW

HaveADream

What have been your favourite moments and memories here at GTAW? Whether they were just super fun to do, or whether they actually had an effect on you, or whatever, what stands out to you? (Probably best to be scarce on details if it's super recent!)

One of my favourite moments was when my character was doing work with Vespucci Sports, and @liew was playing the wonderful Barry Essex alongside Nigel Stanton and his 'crew' at the time, The absolute ridiculousness of the situation had me in stitches all the way throughout the night, obviously, I had so much fun then that I just had to get a photo, and hence;

3048489f82771dfa7a2b6389d7b47615.jpg

Definitely in the top ten moments of my time here at GTAW. ?

In terms of substance, any roleplay with @Sammy has always blown me away, they're such a talented roleplayer and I lavish every second I get to spend with them ❤️.

• Upvote 3

just a few on top of my head...

quite a few w/ @Keta & @DirtNasty last year, the fondest one being convincing someone that we worked for a mike litoris, taking their car off for an apparent "repo"

premiere time for the movie you in..
image.png.3fbf23ae4c997e19ce0cfe41863f2574.png

apart from the other chaos, i can safely say witnessing the biggest arrest throughout the server life of the only @Bekimage.png.77754c4a899eb9a6c517cb03aab5193a.png

the fake suicide prank (gone wrong) having all the fd & several bystanders involved..

when @A_Ackoblew mirror park up.. couldnt forget this one

image.thumb.png.be0c05b74f2eade371a17f39c7ce19bc.png

several memories of the sons of bombay.. some epic cricket w/ @Bandit1@liew @VULn3Rand crew...image.thumb.png.7e2a7230ae906de5c20842f213b748c0.png

loots of fun times in sandy shores, the bare knuckle events & the vespucci sports events were always a treat..
apart from everyone involved big thanks to all commentators for all the fun banter.. @Gall @liew @Bandit1 & david rizzo...

Edited by Flow
  • Upvote 4
1 hour ago, Flow said:

just a few on top of my head...

quite a few w/ @Keta & @DirtNasty last year, the fondest one being convincing someone that we worked for a mike litoris, taking their car off for an apparent "repo"

premiere time for the movie you in..
image.png.3fbf23ae4c997e19ce0cfe41863f2574.png

apart from the other chaos, i can safely say witnessing the biggest arrest throughout the server life of the only @Bekimage.png.77754c4a899eb9a6c517cb03aab5193a.png

the fake suicide prank (gone wrong) having all the fd & several bystanders involved..

when @A_Ackoblew mirror park up.. couldnt forget this one

image.thumb.png.be0c05b74f2eade371a17f39c7ce19bc.png

several memories of the sons of bombay.. some epic cricket w/ @Bandit1@liew @VULn3Rand crew...image.thumb.png.7e2a7230ae906de5c20842f213b748c0.png

loots of fun times in sandy shores, the bare knuckle events & the vespucci sports events were always a treat..
apart from everyone involved big thanks to all commentators for all the fun banter.. @Gall @liew @Bandit1 & david rizzo...

Days, weeks, months and years still won't forget the fun we had. 

Frankly, every moment within our community is favourite to me. Despite the crashes and my potato internet, I've never been bored here. Administration team is helpful, people I met her are the best. I've even met my fellow Poles in here.
Edit:
But if I have to point out one moment, one of my favourites is definitely Sara Kowalski's kidnapping. #investigatesara <3

Edited by chanel