Improving the employee menu on businesses

Trukken

Display the activity of employees on the business menu.

Would make it easier for company owners to handle inactive employees, right now you have to click through all of your employees individually to get to know their activity. Would be a big help for companies with great amount of people in it. 

Also would be great if we could somehow track the weekly income from employees. I do not know if that would use too much of resources but would be welcome.

• Upvote 1

+1 on the Time spent working / online

-1 On their income unless strictly business related; which sounds like a tad of work. What if I get paid some illegal money because I transport 1 or 2 crates of illegal goods while on my trucking job? That should not be disclosed to the employer, how would he know? 

Suggestion: Maybe give a number of how many crates were delivered instead of the money made (which is more relevant to give intel on business related effort) 

14 minutes ago, Coni said:

+1 on the Time spent working / online

-1 On their income unless strictly business related; which sounds like a tad of work. What if I get paid some illegal money because I transport 1 or 2 crates of illegal goods while on my trucking job? That should not be disclosed to the employer, how would he know? 

Suggestion: Maybe give a number of how many crates were delivered instead of the money made (which is more relevant to give intel on business related effort) 

I am more keen to see their last online time rather than how much they had been working. But that would be a great addition.

I would still like to see how much revenue each employee made for the total cashbox, I do not mind if they make some shady business but I would like to see how much each people actually contributed.

Edited by Trukken

An extra column was added to the employee table showing their last online date. Tracking their actual activity is not possible and won't just be shared with business employee's. Last logged in is publicly accessible by everyone so it's no harm to add it to the page for a quick overview.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Mike said:

An extra column was added to the employee table showing their last online date. Tracking their actual activity is not possible and won't just be shared with business employee's. Last logged in is publicly accessible by everyone so it's no harm to add it to the page for a quick overview.

So monitoring the income from each employee for the owner of the business is too much of a hustle to do, do i get it right?