What do you want to see more of from FD?

JayO

I would love to do more things with FD on a PR level with PD. Always fun when the gang is together! Also enjoyed coming over the station the other day and rping with you all. Nothing wrong with announcing coffee and chats at the station for the public. McGill would be right there for those donuts! 

On 8/9/2019 at 6:52 AM, eyebrows said:

I received complaints that there were too many fires for FD to deal with/didn’t want, so a lot of admins stopped bothering.

I believe it's more a case of how many are on duty.

If there's a period where FD activity is low and a lot of fires, folks feel overwhelmed. When structure fires were first introduced in October we discussed a rule to follow by, that there needs to be at least 8 on duty to have a fire involving the structure of a building. I'm not sure if this rule was ever forwarded how-ever.

I know I complained when we had a period of many fires at night with few FD on duty, and we had one scene where one Firefighter had to handle it by himself because no one else came on duty.

But being the fire nerd I am, I'd love more fires involving structures! And if we could have it scripted so there's a chance a Structure Fire may occur with say 6 or 8 people or more on duty, that'd be awesome. One or two a week seems realistic.

Boundary-Lane-Fire-062019-3.jpg

• Upvote 1