Give cashbox access to another player.

Bek

As the title says.

You got your own nightclub, but decide to hire a manager instead. Instead of just logging in when the club is closing to pay everyone you basically just give the manager permission to withdraw money from your cashbox.

Edited by Bek

Should be implanted to the server right away. 

However I think this suggestion should come with something I suggested over a year back. - That if this is to be added, you should also be able to see how much money has been put into the cashbox / withdrawed. Just like on your bank account pretty much. Could be done through UCP. Eventually being added as an APP to the phone later on.

If this was done, It would be a great help! And you would be able to keep track of your money in your cashbox, so that the manager can't scam it, on every opening. 

This is the most realistic suggestion if you ask me. 

Edited by Jauss
  • Upvote 2
Just now, Jauss said:

However I think this suggestion should come with something I suggested over a year back. - That if this is to be added, you should also be able to see how much money has been put into the cashbox / withdrawed. Just like on your bank account pretty much. Could be done through UCP. 

If this was done, It would be a great help! And you would be able to keep track of your money in your cashbox, so that the manager can't scam it, on every opening. 

Yeah, even better ?

4 minutes ago, Jauss said:

However I think this suggestion should come with something I suggested over a year back. - That if this is to be added, you should also be able to see how much money has been put into the cashbox / withdrawed. Just like on your bank account pretty much. Could be done through UCP. 

+1

+ an option for the manager to hire/sack people as well. Then we all set. For now.

• Developer

With the upcoming change of businesses with mod and admin permissions. I already thought about giving admins a cashbox deposit option. Im not too keen on withdrawing as well since we have no logs for owners for them to backtrace where the money went.

When I script the new ranking system ill discuss with nervous about maybe adding deposit and withdraw logs for owners to see on the UCP for example.

I mean it's an IC issue at this point, no? If I hire 1 manager and suddenly money disappears from my Inbox I can narrow it done pretty good to who took it. If I give 10 people access to the cashbox then at this point I put myself at risk and therefore deserve the consequences. 

3 minutes ago, Coni said:

I mean it's an IC issue at this point, no? If I hire 1 manager and suddenly money disappears from my Inbox I can narrow it done pretty good to who took it. If I give 10 people access to the cashbox then at this point I put myself at risk and therefore deserve the consequences. 

That's totally an IC issue to who you give it and stuff, but this would be a great addition to the server.

• Developer
4 minutes ago, Coni said:

True.

The idea now is for

- mods to be able to hire and fire.

- admins to set component buy price, manage cashbox deposit (maybe also withdraw then), and also hire and fire.

1 minute ago, St3fan[NL] said:

True.

The idea now is for

- mods to be able to hire and fire.

- admins to set component buy price, manage cashbox deposit (maybe also withdraw then), and also hire and fire.

Sounds great. Don't forget to add that to trucking business as well!