Separated Delivery Point

Delivering Point

Short description: Create a separated point for truckers to unload

Detailed description: It's hard to control the number of truckers that deliver components to your business. Instead of adding and improving roleplay it just makes chaos instead. Allow business owners to set the delivery point for components, by default it will be as it is now. It's just one example out of many. 

Advanced issues found

Spoiler

XkhjPSP.jpg

Commands to add: /setdeliverypoint

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? N/A

Additional information: N/A

Edited by Tanner
  • Upvote 1

We need this desperately. At Glass Heroes we are constantly getting delivered and many people just come ruin our RP by parking all over the place or ramming vehicles out of the way to get to the marker! We need them to deliver to the back or something!

• Upvote 1
Just now, St3fan[NL] said:

I like it, my business has a couple of trailer doors where stuff could be delivered. But the question is... how would a trucker know where to deliver??

The game could automatically send them to the other marker with the GPS?

Just now, St3fan[NL] said:

Aha yep I believe a trucker gets a red thingy in their screen where to deliver right?

You right, it gives them a blue garbage truck which shows them where is the delivery point at.

26 minutes ago, St3fan[NL] said:

Aha yep I believe a trucker gets a red thingy in their screen where to deliver right?

25 minutes ago, Tanner said:

You right, it gives them a blue garbage truck which shows them where is the delivery point at.

The system gives you this marker, just visualizing Tanner's comment.
9NAbWOY.png