Server is unstable.

Maybe make fixed days for updates? Microsoft did the same with their updates. Patchday for them is the second tuesday of month. 

Maybe make the same here? Besides necessary fixes, only push updates onto e.g. every second tuesday.

I only get to play 1-4h a day max and I had alot of RP moments and in return my immersion ruined. Its chipping at my motivation. 

Nightclubs are having daily christmas right now though. Government benefits multiplied with the amount of crashes. 

Keep in mind that there are still bugs in the code and that it just isn't possible to test everything before it is released. If someone thinks something is bugged and causing a crash, please submit a bug report so that it can be quickly investigated and the devs can look into improving server stability.

Edited by Syrike
1 hour ago, Syrike said:

Keep in mind that there are still bugs in the code and that it just isn't possible to test everything before it is released. If someone thinks something is bugged and causing a crash, please submit a bug report so that it can be quickly investigated and the devs can look into improving server stability.

Yea'? So the quote of Nervous saying it has to do with the Sync-Improvements he put in place.. dude, you see it ain't working and causes more harm than good, remove it. Since it's the Game-Client's responsibility to deal with Sync, not Game-Mode. If RageMP fails to push an update it's on them. Don't piss off your own community with this b/s, some of my friends left due to that, not to mention some Roleplay opportunities I almost had, were cancelled due to the server crash loops.

Source:

Edited by Vash Baldeus
32 minutes ago, Vash Baldeus said:

Yea'? So the quote of Nervous saying it has to do with the Sync-Improvements he put in place.. dude, you see it ain't working and causes more harm than good, remove it. Since it's the Game-Client's responsibility to deal with Sync, not Game-Mode. If RageMP fails to push an update it's on them. Don't piss off your own community with this b/s, some of my friends left due to that, not to mention some Roleplay opportunities I almost had, were cancelled due to the server crash loops.

Source:

It’s not as simple as « removing it » when you make core changes to improve your gamemode.

I am working on fixing the crashes, there will never be any improvements of the sync if you are not patient, as it cannot be properly tested on a test server.

So once again : be patient, live with it for now, these crashes periods never last long. Two days ago the uptime was more than 15 hours.

Edited by Nervous
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1