Can't spawn my chars using the old selector

DanneBRE

Hello, I need help.

I can't spawn my main charatcher using the old UI selector, I can only spawn chars using the new UI, however I can't see my main with the new UI. 

For example: I can spawn "Darius" using the new UI because I can see that char, but if I try to spawn Darius using the old selector, It does not work. And I can only see my main using the old selector.

Any idea what to do? 

@DanneBRE

Have you tried restarting your game I.E Rage MP. This is quite an odd issue, I'd suggest restarting your game to see if that makes a difference. Log onto the UCP to check that all characters are present and finally if it's still not rectified, try re-installing rageMP and see how that goes. Let me know how you get on and we'll take it from there.

Edited by Vulcar
9 hours ago, Vulcar said:

@DanneBRE

Have you tried restarting your game I.E Rage MP. This is quite an odd issue, I'd suggest restarting your game to see if that makes a difference. Log onto the UCP to check that all characters are present and finally if it's still not rectified, try re-installing rageMP and see how that goes. Let me know how you get on and we'll take it from there.

Nothing worked, already tried that. I found a work-around and can play. All I had to do was spawn chars I can see with the new system and do /changechar until my main chars pops up.