LSRP.

Nasty

• 5 months later...
8 hours ago, Lucyfins said:

Yooo, I have been on LS-RP for a decade now.

I had no clue GTA 5 roleplay even existed, I'm so hype right now. 

LOL, welcome to the big leagues. Also, if this goes to shit, we should all just head back to Habbo and form MRPG again, fuck it

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love LSRP but the only thing that made it imperfect was you had to follow a stereotypical storyline. I'm a Winona Ave Bloods OG at the minute but there's no room for proper passive RP unless you're street racing or something. I like the idea that with GTAW you can literally do your own thing, go to car meets or clubs and won't even need to fire a gun in most cases. People on samp nowadays just love gang warfare because the only thing you can do on samp is pretty much shoot or drive. I'm looking forward to GTAW prospering and taking pieces from every successful samp server.

• Upvote 3

Almost everyone played LSRP once in their life hahaha. However, welcome and I hope you'll buy GTA V soon so you can play with us. Talking about Los Santos Roleplay: as Nathan already said: the only thing you can do on SAMP is pretty much shoot or drive and it is true. On RageMP (GTA W) you can do a lot more and that's why RolePlay is revealed for what it really is and not a simple cops and robbers with some added feature.

Edited by Mikee
  • Upvote 2

Loved my time on LSRP, like some others here I've played it for a decade. I think the graphics on SAMP are just too old to work with now, plus LSRP in general has gone through a lot of change lately and I'm not sure if it's been for the better. 

Fresh starts on here are what it's all about. High hopes for GTAW :) 

• Wuhtah locked this topic